Best earphones to listen to MJ music??

riviera1992

Proud Member
Can anybody tell me what's the best earbuds to listen to Michael's songs under $25?

From most amazon reviews, audiophile complaints are too much bass on cheaper earphones and not enough good midrange clarity.

Since I want to hear Michael's voice clearly and not muffled, I need comfortable earbuds not too bass heavy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'd prefer the in-ear or regular earbuds as I sometimes listen to Michael at work and I have to sorta hide the earphones so nobody notices. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'd prefer the in-ear or regular earbuds as I sometimes listen to Michael at work and I have to sorta hide the earphones so nobody notices. :)

Me too! and I'm big on sound quality since I was training to be a recording Engineer!

These are awesome!
31cbxmeNu%2BL._AA260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm... Listing Ads&LNM=Primary&ref=tgt_adv_XASD0001

Thanks, Bose is out of my price range.

Those JVC looks nice. The reviews are pretty good too. Some complaints about too heavy on the bass but others say they put out a good balance.

If you tell me Michael's music sounds great with these, I'm buying them.

I need something cheap. My last pair lasted two weeks. The cord got caught in a tree branche while mowing my lawn. :-(

I am really picky with my audio, I bought Goldring Headphones for £50 cut from £150 and they are amazing, sound is perfect.

I like this philips earphones. They are only $20. I let my friend hear them who had Bose and she took her Bose back and got a pair of these. I'll have to find a pic or something so you know what I'm talking about. but it is the only kind I will buy now. (they are the Philips Surround Sound Headphone, Black, SHE5910/27) I have a small ear channel and many earphones are just too big. but these fit. the sound is great for me. For some the bud is too small. And one cord is longer than the other which some do not like. But I love these, esp for the price. I just saw they were on sale at Walmart for $12.88.

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you so much everyone for all your good suggestions.

Maybe I'll buy two different brand to get free shipping and I'll be set for a while, hopefully.

I'd really reommend Sennheiser cx500 the bass quality is epic on them and its not too heavy either

2.jpg

Official iPod ones have allways impressed me. Too bad they are in ear bud ones.

I really like the zune earphones I brought mine for almost under 10.00 (u.s. dollars) Here is a link to see what they look like. They are far superior to apple's ipod ear phones which I threw away. I hear everything so much clearer and loud :) I really like them. Also they used to be 40.00 bucks but since Zune came out with a newer earbud these went cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Zune-Earphone...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268597372&sr=8-1

I use these headphones and I think they're awesome!-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HA-FX34...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268671068&sr=1-1

You can get them in lots of different colours, the sound quality is really good and they seem to last for ages.
You also get 2 different sized pairs of the Memory-Foam earpieces.

These are my favourite headphones I've ever brought, and I have had LOTS of headphones!

I've also heard that the Dr Dre Beats headphones are really good but I've never used them myself.

I just bought a pair of Skullcandy ones on sale at Target. 24.99 instead of 30. The sound isn't a "revelation" or anything but the way I kill headphones :)timer:) it's a good compromise.
At least the Skullcandy ones I can tolerate because most just hurt my small ears. Sound is decent but any audiophile person would run away in disgust.

I have a nicer pair of Sennheiser's at home that I have to hide from my family...

I just bought a pair of Skullcandy ones on sale at Target. 24.99 instead of 30. The sound isn't a "revelation" or anything but the way I kill headphones :)timer:) it's a good compromise.
At least the Skullcandy ones I can tolerate because most just hurt my small ears. Sound is decent but any audiophile person would run away in disgust.

I have a nicer pair of Sennheiser's at home that I have to hide from my family...

Haha why do you have to hide them? :lol:

My brother has some skull candy ones, I actually thought they sounded awesome! Which ones do you have?

I need to get some new earphones. Just have the regular Apple earphones and they're on their last legs. Plus they're not that great and they're so expensive so thanks for the thread!

What exactly about them is it that you don't like? (would be nice to now why you think they are a rip off, just in case somebody has similar expectations and to avoid disappointment)

They are great headphones but they doesnt justify the price imo, $349.95/£274.99 RRP
is way too much for headphones. I think you can something just as good for a significantly smaller sum of money.

Back