Best Dance Moves Compilation of Wembley 1988 [HD]

SmoothC21

Proud Member
This is my personal selection of best dance moves from Wembley show :)

Enjoy! :)

NOTE: Each shot/clip was remastered separately, as different angles and shots are once better once worse. It could be more sharp though but I didn't want to overdone it :)
If anyone would be interested in comparison of pre-restored and restored version of this video, just let me know in comment :)

Great video.

The wembley show is amazing!!

Yay! I was hoping someone would make a compilation....His dance moves were out of this world! He was so on point, so precise, yet so smooth and natural....That perfect combination!

NOTE: Each shot/clip was remastered separately, as different angles and shots are once better once worse. It could be more sharp though but I didn't want to overdone it :)
If anyone would be interested in comparison of pre-restored and restored version of this video, just let me know in comment :)

Love, love, love it...Michael was the greatest performer ever....Love him so much...I will miss him forever!!!!

Wonderful, just epic, with music to match. Please could I ask what the music is? This is just beautifully put together. Thank you so much for posting (and for putting it together in the first place!). I could watch this all evening (I probably will!)

(This is definitely a '10-kermit' video!!!!)

Last edited:
Awesome video, mate. This is like watching a football video "Ronaldinho best skills 2005" type of video!

This also sums up how much MJ was on fire during this concert. Beyond amazing!

1:06 this one actually surprised me when I saw he did? that in Wembley. I call it a 3-step. He was actually trying to make it more advanced and sicker here on the fly because usually in Bad tour he did very basic draft version of it. Here he actually moves it more and really tries. By Dangerous tour he had mastered this JB move to perfection. If you watch Tokyo 1988 you can see how he did usually this move.

Thank you guys all for such nice words :) I'm so happy you really enjoyed it :D

Wonderful, just epic, with music to match. Please could I ask what the music is? This is just beautifully put together. Thank you so much for posting (and for putting it together in the first place!). I could watch this all evening (I probably will!)

The song is: Globus - Europa (instrumental) ;)

Wow, i LOVE IT!!

It goes great with the music, i think EPIC is the world that should be used here :agree:

Thank you very much. Moved me to tears.

You know, when I see him dance here and perform. He's so in his element..:). He loved this so much. And yes, he had his downs, his ordeals in life, but man...did he have his ups! He was also very very blessed. You can practise all you want, but never be as good as Michael, because Michael was the music

Ok, I'll shut it now.

1:06 this one actually surprised me when I saw he did? that in Wembley. I call it a 3-step. He was actually trying to make it more advanced and sicker here on the fly because usually in Bad tour he did very basic draft version of it. Here he actually moves it more and really tries. By Dangerous tour he had mastered this JB move to perfection. If you watch Tokyo 1988 you can see how he did usually this move.
I noticed that too. He didn't quite have it down here as he would later. I loved when he broke it out at the 2003 BET Awards with James.

Whoa, what an awesome video! Great job!

Totally agree! By the time it was time for the dangerous tour he had perfected all his moves that it was just plain ridiclous perfection.

[youtube]Ryqg21z-fro[/youtube]

That was excellent. Enjoyed it so much! :D Thanks for sharing!

And I was so hoping that you had included the move at 1:04. Aaaw man! Thats my favorite right there! :heat:
2:03, 2:44 and 4:00 til the end, stands out so much for me as well. MJ was smokin'!!

Great job!

You're the one who made this video?? That's awesome! I've been watching this video so many times over the past few days, didn't know it was a board member who made it :D! It's very beautifully done and the music fits in perfectly. It would be great if you could also make a video using the same music but incorporating all the best moves from Bad, Dangerous, and History :D!

You're the one who made this video?? That's awesome! I've been watching this video so many times over the past few days, didn't know it was a board member who made it :D! It's very beautifully done and the music fits in perfectly. It would be great if you could also make a video using the same music but incorporating all the best moves from Bad, Dangerous, and History :D!

Yup, I made it :D Thanks a lot! I'm happy that you enjoyed it :) It's a cool idea, I have to consider that :D

Great video SmoothC21HD! Amazing concert, amazing king.

@1:19 he never did that wind-walk on any other tours, right?
and middle part in SC, where the lean is in the later tours is cool too. he shoud have integrated it in later routines.

Back