Votes: 19 25.3%
  • The lost children

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We've had enough

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
Re: Best "Charity" "Healing" "Peace"-Song?

Earth Song, bar none.

And then, in order:

1. MITM

2. HTW

3. WHE

4. WATW

5. LS

6. Cry

Man in the mirror,

You forgot what more can I give? :eek:

oh its really hard! I grew up on the song Heal The world..its the first Michael's song that I knew by heart before understanding English that good. It will always have a special meaning to me..and the same with Earth Song. I choose Man In The Mirror because its my fave these past months.

I chose MITM, although I almost chose Earth Song....gaaaah....I'm not sure! i'll stick with MITM....

Heal The World!!!!!!! :D :D

That is my fav song ever! not just by MJ. I love it its just so warm. But theyre all different in their own sense. Each song hits me differently and inspires me in its own way. Gotta love em!

Earth Song gets my vote, so meaningful especially when it gets into the bridge, it mesmerizes me !! followed by MITM

Nothing beats Earth Song! such a moving song with a powerful message, I can't sit still while listening to it

We are the world and Man in the mirror are epic :w00t:

Earth Song is my favorite for sure! It's so powerful, I can listen to it over and over again, but the other songs are really good too. Oh, I love his music, he put so much of himself into his music. I have to listen to his music almost every day!

I choose Man in the Mirror but I love them all !!!!!! this kind of poll should be forbidden for my sanity :lol:

Heal The World. We had a Heal The World assembly at my school when I was about 8 and it seemed to bring out the best in us at the time

1. Earth Song
2. Man In The Mirror
3. We Are The World

I chose MITM, because its a general song, trying to awaken people about all issues.But its a hard poll.I love LC too, coz I teach in a poor area, and it reminds me of why I get up in the morning.

Man in the mirror. I really don't like the other songs. but "man in the mirror" is superb.

Back