Berry Gordy At Birthday Tribute

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
July 4th 2008

Reva Thomas who is organising a celebration to mark Michael’s 50th birthday and ‘Thriller 25′ has informed us that the legendary Berry Gordy will be attending her event.

The event, which is called ‘Tribute To Michael Jackson’, will be held in New York, USA, on Saturday August 23rd, 2008.

Reva also has special guest performers attending the event along with Aphrodite Jones who will be signing copies of her book ‘MJ Conspiracy’.

For more information on this great event please contact Reva Thomas at revathomas@gmail.com or call her on 347-417-0711.

Reva is also looking for amateur MJ performers to participate in the event. Below are more details of the day:

When: Saturday August 23, 2008
Where: Franklin H. Williams Caribbean Cultural Center, New York
Address: 408 W. 58th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019
Time: 8pm - 12 Midnight
Admission: $30.00 US Dollars (Advanced Ticket Purchase)

:clapping::punk::dancin:

Source: Reva Thomas

Last edited:
Man, I was wondering if there would be any kind of celebration in the USA for his birthday. It's a big deal turning 50 and so far things have been just blah! :( And she got Berry Gordy to come? Wow!! I haven't put in for vacation time yet so...hmmmm.... *thinks it over* :shifty:

July 4th 2008

Reva Thomas who is organising a celebration to mark Michael’s 50th birthday and ‘Thriller 25′ has informed us that the legendary Berry Gordy will be attending her event.

The event, which is called ‘Tribute To Michael Jackson’, will be held in New York, USA, on Saturday August 23rd, 2008.

Reva also has special guest performers attending the event along with Aphrodite Jones who will be signing copies of her book ‘MJ Conspiracy’.

For more information on this great event please contact Reva Thomas at revathomas@gmail.com or call her on 347-417-0711.

Reva is also looking for amateur MJ performers to participate in the event. Below are more details of the day:

When: Saturday August 23, 2008
Where: Franklin H. Williams Caribbean Cultural Center, New York
Address: 408 W. 58th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019
Time: 8pm - 12 Midnight
Admission: $30.00 US Dollars (Advanced Ticket Purchase)

:clapping::punk::dancin:

Source: Reva Thomas
amateur MJ performers :agree:

I'm just not fond of MJ impersonators and stuff:doh:

why oh why dont I live in NY???? :no:

sound cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if MJ will show up

I am sorry for the ignorant question I'm about to ask but I am new here, who is Ms. Reva Thomas? Is she a fan ? Thank you in advance.

Thanks for posting this.

She's an author/journalist who wrote the book ''Michael Jackson Conspiracy'', which is about how much influence/prejudice the media had on the trials without even looking at the real evidence

No, you are getting Reva Thomas confused with Aphrodite Jones.

Sounds great. I wish I could go....but it's just too far away. :(

Does anyone know anything more about the partys happening in the u.k?

Thanks for the clarification Bee, I thought Aphrodite was the author, lol. Reva must be a fan/supportor?

Elloooo?? Anybody out there know more about this? :unsure: Does anyone know Reva or can vouch for her authenticity with this project? Is this thread for real or a figment of our imagination? :worried:

okay? I think it's time someone called that contact number posted for Reva. Don't even look at me, lol.

Back