Ben Baller's blog post about working with Michael

MJJ:G.O.A.T

Proud Member
My Disclaimer: I checked with the search function to see if this was already posted and read the forum rules, so I hope this one is alright. I feel a bit uncomfortable about posting it though, so if need be I'll remove the pictures. Mods let me know. I saw this before I became a member and thought about it today and decided to share Ben Baller's (a jeweler) blog post.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE BADDEST EVER!
THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER!
R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

sorry but is much bigger than Elvis, bigger than Sinatra, biggest ever in the last century if not truly ever!

I want to say I'm thankful to have worked with Michael Jackson and have met him a few times over the past 20 years... from my family members tied into his family members to being friends with a lot of jackson family... my deep condolences, THE DEEPEST go out to you all. Neverland was thee illest experiences of my life. I don't even really know what to say. oh, Dr. Tohme :)puke:) and Ramez, thank you very much for the opportunity. I'll pay my last respects at his memorial.

I don't think there is anyone else next to Bruce Lee in my life that I was truly a fan of. I posted the jewelry we made for MJ a while ago, but due to his privacy, he didn't want them up at the time.... he spent a lot of money with us and good money with us..... for those who didn't see the custom diamond broach's we made for him, well here they are.... along with a shot of a new red ruby one that I have never posted anywhere before.

thank you 57 even for the artwork design.

I'm truly sick right now.... gonna go reminisce

god bless...... Rest In Paradise Michael.

Posted by BEN BALLER at 4:17 PM

Back