Being backstage at concerts...yes or no?

When invited, Do you prefer to attend a concert from backstage or in the audience?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ForeverTheKing

Proud Member
If im not working I absolutely HATE watching concerts from backstage because you cant NOTHING and it just makes u not enjoy the show as much. I muuuuuuuuuuuch rather see a show from right in the front row :) i mean its cool to see what goes on behind the scenes and appear to be "VIP" or whatever...you can do all that after the show...

so what yall think? I had a convo with some folks on twitter about this thats why i asked lol

I'd actually find it kind of neat to be backstage at a concert, even though you don't get to really face them, you have a really good view and get to hear it perfectly..I guess it would also depend on which artist I'd be seeing as well..

only if it's Michael's concert. being backstage at Michael's concert would have been awesome, I think...

Being backstage has a totally different atmosphere to being out in the crowd, people are really busy and excited behind the scenes but you don't really get to see or hear the show because you're so wrapped up in the behind the scenes stuff.

Back