Beckhams’ Trip To Neverland

IvanaIloveMJ

Proud Member
May 30, 2008

Victoria Beckham has revealed she has taken her sons to Michael Jackson’s home Neverland.

The Spice Girl, who has three sons with husband David Beckham - Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, five, and three-year-old Cruz - defended the outlandish pop star, saying what a nice place for families it is.

Victoria told London’s Heart Radio:

“I’ve been to Neverland with the kids. I’m not going to say if Michael Jackson was there. It was amazing and I have met Michael Jackson and he’s a very nice man. What I thought was really nice is there’s pictures of family everywhere and that’s what I mean about a lot of these people are actually really nice and just the same as everybody else. They’ve got pictures of kids up everywhere, which I think is really cool. Pictures of his kids!

“You wouldn’t imagine that because we do read such bizarre things about everybody.”

You can listen to her interview from London’s Heart Radio website.

Source: London’s Heart Radio & JAM-FC

I think that's why someone thought Beckmans are going to buy the place.. :lol: I'm pretty sure Michael has never even considered selling Neverland, even thou he wouldn't live there.

Yeah this was already posted before but with all the paparazzi that follow victoria and her husband it's kinda surprising she was able to meet michael in private not to mention how many years ago did she go to the ranch?

^^:lol: No wonder MJ had the english accent down!

Why is this even on the front page. It is a becham news, not a MJ news. Are we that desparate? Esp when this has been on the front page last week?

Re: Beckhams’ Trip To Neverland

I think that's why someone thought Beckmans are going to buy the place.. :lol: I'm pretty sure Michael has never even considered selling Neverland, even thou he wouldn't live there.

yes..that's why MJ better never be caught brushing his teeth in public.:no::fortuneteller::doh::timer:

Re: Beckhams’ Trip To Neverland

Thank you for posting :)
Im sure you didnt know it was already posted recently
dont get discouraged by the rudeness of some members

I had actually never heard this news so thanks for posting !!! So when was it that Posh actually visitied Neverland???

It is always nice to read a positive story. Thanks for taking the time to post it ;)

Back