Because we want the BEST for Michael’s legacy!

Ankita

Proud Member
This is a positive thread, so let’s keep it that way! :flowers:

Now that the album ‘Michael’ has already been released in the world, the best ‘all’ of us fans can do is to hope, pray and intend that it does Michael, his glorious legacy and each and every Michael Jackson fan proud!

This may happen in many ways-

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p><FONT face=
</o:p>
* People hear the new album and realize that it was always Michael Jackson and ‘his’ truly outstanding, extraordinary, unmatched creative genius that gave the world of music art and entertainment the greatest masterpieces ever! It was after all, his godly talent, perseverance, perfection that earned him the title of the King of Pop! Nothing can match his brilliance, not even ‘Michael’, as simple as that!

<o:p></o:p>
* People hear the new album and love it, loving the King of Pop more…
In each case every one will LOVE Michael Jackson more, be grateful for him and his truly beautiful gifts and his true legacy shall be appreciated, honoured, celebrated!

So whether you wish the album had never been released because it was not approved by the Master himself (like I do), or you are on cloud nine with joy that the world has a new MJ album, let’s come together and intend with all of our hearts that it glorifies the real creative genius of the one and only king Michael Joseph Jackson!

Don’t take this lightly. If Sony/Estate are in the wrong, that must and will be dealt with. But now that the album is out please take a few minutes to pray specifically for this. Prayers are powerful. There has been so much negativity around, that we need to make a ‘conscious, willful intention’ to bless our beloved and his true legacy. We have been his army of Love and we must fight, sometimes with our loving prayers and intentions!

Remember it is not about ‘Michael’, it is about Michael Jackson!

Ultimately, we all want the BEST for him and his glorious legacy!:angel:

L.O.V.E and God bless always:flowers:

Last edited:
Ankita;3132982 said:
ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Now that the album ‘Michael’ has already been released in the world, the best ‘all’ of us fans can do is to hope, pray and intend that it does Michael, his glorious legacy and each and every Michael Jackson fan proud!
* People hear the new album and realize that it was always Michael Jackson and ‘his’ truly outstanding, extraordinary, unmatched creative genius that gave the world of music art and entertainment the greatest masterpieces ever! It was after all, his godly talent, perseverance, perfection that earned him the title of the King of Pop! Nothing can match his brilliance, not even ‘Michael’, as simple as that!
In each case every one will LOVE Michael Jackson more, be grateful for him and his truly beautiful gifts and his true legacy shall be appreciated, honoured, celebrated!
So whether you wish the album had never been released because it was not approved by the Master himself (like I do), or you are on cloud nine with joy that the world has a new MJ album, let’s come together and intend with all of our hearts that it glorifies the real creative genius of the one and only king Michael Joseph Jackson!
Don’t take this lightly. If Sony/Estate are in the wrong, that must and will be dealt with. But now that the album is out please take a few minutes to pray specifically for this. Prayers are powerful. There has been so much negativity around, that we need to make a ‘conscious, willful intention’ to bless our beloved and his true legacy. We have been his army of Love and we must fight, sometimes with our loving prayers and intentions!

:punk::dancin::agree::wub::clapping::angel:

Ankita.

What a wonderful input. And yes, long live a positive thread, - God knows we need one. :lol:

Its true: Michael always was known for ground breaking sales, that was one (of many) highlights of his fame... So to help his legacy buying the album would help greatly.. Even buy the album for friends and family for which ever holiday(s) you celibrate this season.. Try to buy them the first week its out though to help first week sales lol!

Support the album and help his legacy

To be perfectly honest i dont give a damn about Sales, i have only heard HMH upto now from Michael the album aqnd tonight will be my first listening!! Its like a gift from heaven to still here his voice.
I miss and love you mICHAEL, WILL NEVER FORGET THE TIMES I MET YOU.

Terry

i have bought it also for my nephew who is also a huge fan!

cant wait to hear it - its downloading from itunes as we speak! my first physical copy isnt here yet, looking forward to grabbing it off the hmv shelves!!!!
great thread btw!!!!

Thank you:yes: for that, it was a good message for all of us:yes::yes:

Thanks for this. :huggy: Good to have some positivity in this forum!

Man, this album could sell 10 copies and everyone could hate it and it won't touch his legacy.

Can we stop with the legacy talk? The legacy is intact. Nothing that happens with released music from here on out matters.

Ankita;3132982 said:

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p><FONT face=
</o:p>

:give_heart:

Thanks for that! ;)

Thank you Ankita for bringing us back to why we are all here first and foremost, to caring on the L.O.V.E Michael brought to the world. At least for one day, December 14, 2010 let us put all other things aside and celebrate the brilliance and gift of our beloved MJ! I know we here can do it!!

Kim

Thank you Ankita for this thread!

We need some positivity around here. Let's all celebrate! :clapping: Michael is giving us this wonderful gift. I will get mine tomorrow and I will listen to it with a huge huge smile on my face. I just can't contain my excitement right now. Can't wait!!

Let's please take a few moments everyday to make a prayer of love, blessings, good intentions for our beloved Michael...its really important and I believe (and know) our collective prayers, best intentions and L.O.V.E. for him will make sure that his legacy shines brighter than ever mesmerizing all, being honoured by all, doing him and all of us proud! May God bless him forever...:angel:

Back