Beautiful Pic of Gardner School Principal w/ kids w/ MJ's Name Uncovered!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
4lhu3b.jpg

We should all write to the head of the school to thank them for making the right decsision.
Does anybody have their contact details?

Amazing picture. It's so beautiful and nice to see all those people happy and united in the great legacy of L.O.V.E. that Michael left behind.

crapped on mj for 7 years and they are now using this for publicty as if they did something good.and then u have fans thanking them for it ! deary me

This is just wonderful. So amazing to see. This is the way it should be. :)

crapped on mj for 7 years and they are now using this for publicty as if they did something good.and then u have fans thanking them for it ! deary me

Would you rather it taken down completely and ignore the wrong that was made? Or have it in its rightful place and a wrong made right again?

I am so glad it was uncovered. But at the same time I can't get rid of the thought that it's too late. Of course I know that "better late than never" but how I wish it had happened during Michael's lifetime...

Love it!! And this whole campaign was such an example. I think I send in my letter of support in april. They didn't give up, they kept being diplomatic about it and didn't take crap from fans who acted in a way no one should.

From what I understood that was also something the school and school board very much appreciated.

Michael would be so proud to see that his fans united and acted in his legacy.

Great job !!!

Why not do this when the man was alive ? I dont understand all the people coming forward now after his death ... Everyone is loving the man while he was gone and only showed hate when he was here ...

wonderful ,wonderful..thanks for sharing !
MJ forever...i wish this is the first step in the road to clear his name completely!

My thoughts exactly. He could have uncovered the name WITHOUT the fans asking for it. Seriously. So don't sit there in front of the uncovered name acting like it's such a great thing. :mello:

From the smiles on the facses of these innocent childre, I can tell they love Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson wanted all children to be well cared for and happy.
I believe he is happy to have his name uncovered on the
Gardner School Auditorium. :yes:

I think the Michael Jackson Estate, and Michael Jackson fans everywhere should adopt the Gardner school and support them as best we can. :trytobeangel

Back