Beautiful News Article-Liz Taylor and Michael Jackson-reunited in heaven?

Ankita

Proud Member
Liz Taylor and Michael Jackson-reunited in heaven?

"I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other," Elizabeth Taylor said after Michael Jackson's death in June 2009; reflecting on the deep bond the two shared.
Although the friendship seemed surprising and unlikely to some, Taylor and Jackson actually had much in common, not the least of which was the key formative experience of being child stars who missed out on a proper childhood.
Each of them legends in their own right, the music icon and the Hollywood goddess were at times inseparable and, after Taylor's death Wednesday at age 79, the blogosphere was alive with chatter of the two of them being reunited in heaven.
Taylor, who died of complications from congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, was knocked sideways by Jackson's sudden and shocking death at age 50 almost two years ago.
Reports suggesting she was hospitalized with grief were apparently confirmed when she said via Twitter, "I'm home from the hospital sore, but intact. Of course I'm still grieving for Michael... I always will. My heart... my mind... are broken," she said. "I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him. We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together."
Their famous friendship began in the 1980s when Taylor walked out of a Jackson concert because she couldn't see the performance or hear the music. Jackson called Taylor in tears the next day but once she explained the reason for her exit the pair began talking, and it developed from there.
"Then we met, and spent more and more time with each other, and just became really good friends. Told each other everything," Taylor said in a 2006 interview with Larry King.
Despite their 27-year age difference, the two friends were regularly pictured together, including at AIDS charity events which Taylor organized, and on red carpets in Hollywood and around the world.
The Oscar-winning actress, arguably the last great star of Hollywood's golden era, is even credited by Jackson fans as being the first to call Jackson the "King of Pop."
Taylor often defended her friend from child molestation charges, explaining that she too had spent nights with him at his Neverland ranch without anything untoward happening.
"There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on. We laughed like children, and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it," Taylor told Larry King.
Some say the actress, long dogged by health issues, never properly recovered after the death of her friend in 2009.
"He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty," she said at the time, calling Jackson's friendship "the purest most giving love I've ever known."

Source: MJFC/AFP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110323/ts_alt_afp/entertainmentusfilmtaylorjackson_20110323190642

Rejoice in the sweet heavens beautiful angels! We love and miss you both more than words can say...:angel:

PS_you may post your comments on their website. Link given below the article.

Last edited:
beautiful.... I'm having tears in my eyes reading this...'.the purest most giving love I've ever known."

thanks for sharing

Last edited:
When Liz said her life felt empty without MJ, I knew right then and there that was pure love and that she loved him so much. I am in tears..

I haven't even heard anyone in MJ's family say their heart feels empty. That's some deep stuff right there. In addition to congestive heart failure I think MJ's death broke her heart. She showed love and support to that man through many difficult situations and then to have him be killed in such an incompetent and reckless way was just too much for her.

It all makes me miss Michael even more .... if possible..... :(

The Oscar-winning actress, arguably the last great star of Hollywood's golden era, is even credited by some as having first called Jackson the "King of Pop.":wub:

When Liz said her life felt empty without MJ, I knew right then and there that was pure love and that she loved him so much. I am in tears..

That's some deep stuff right there. In addition to congestive heart failure I think MJ's death broke her heart. She showed love and support to that man through many difficult situations and then to have him be killed in such an incompetent and reckless way was just too much for her.

I agree...

The way she described pure love and the eternal friendship that joined them was precisely the way Michael loved to love and the kind of friendship he was looking for, an ideal most pure one, meaning, that being only topped by the love for his children and kids in general and animals...

This is really depressing... ):

:angel:Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
smilie_girl_087.gif

Wow, very sweet words!

It does truly break my heart to see them both gone now.

All this does is make me yearn for even the tiniest bit of a relationship like they shared! Elizabeth said it was the most loving relationship she'd ever known. I want that! So i'll keep looking for it!

Aww, what a beautiful article! :wub: Thank you so much for sharing!

All this does is make me yearn for even the tiniest bit of a relationship like they shared! Elizabeth said it was the most loving relationship she'd ever known. I want that! So i'll keep looking for it!

Me too.. :angel:

oh :cry: Elizabeth was so wonderful to Michael they truly loved each other...... it makes me sad to hear how she felt so empty and broken when Michael left, but it also makes me happy that they are reunited again thank you for the wonderful article :)

btw i didnt know thats how they met thats cute :)

Last edited:
It kills me to think that the grief she felt over Michael's passing may have weakened her. But it's comforting to think that they have been reunited and are happy and in peace together. No more pain.

It kills me to think that the grief she felt over Michael's passing may have weakened her. But it's comforting to think that they have been reunited and are happy and in peace together. No more pain.

I also think Mike's passing had a debilitating effect on Elizabeth and weakened her (the death of a loved one is among the top three causes of stress).

Also their friendship is the most ennobling kind of friendship there is. I remember reading that Elizabeth was so taken with Mike when they first met and they were spending a lot of time together that she suggested Mike should move in with her. Mike sort of agreed but then asked her with alarm, "But do we have to sleep together?" to which Elizabeth replied, "No, silly."

I don't know how true this is but I found it cute.

She was a truest mother and friend for him.

The significate thing that appeases the shock of her not being here anymore is that she got to pass peacefully, at a not young age (like it happened to Michael..), from natural causes, that she doesn't have to suffer anymore and that she had her children and loved ones beside her taking care of her. It means a lot..

Last edited:
I also think Mike's passing had a debilitating effect on Elizabeth and weakened her (the death of a loved one is among the top three causes of stress).

Also their friendship is the most ennobling kind of friendship there is. I remember reading that Elizabeth was so taken with Mike when they first met and they were spending a lot of time together that she suggested Mike should move in with her. Mike sort of agreed but then asked her with alarm, "But do we have to sleep together?" to which Elizabeth replied, "No, silly."

I don't know how true this is but I found it cute.

Oh my God! You're just so adorable Mike...(((muaaah))), so pure and precious:wub:

If it's true that she changed her burial arrangement after MJ passed then I think that is so sweet and touching of her. I wonder if her kids will ever confirm that?

I am actually still grieving over MJ's death but I do feel some comfort knowing Liz is with him now as she was on earth. Liz was only about 18 months younger than Katherine so Mike was like a son to her. I am still wondering why Katherine or Joe haven't said anything considering how loving and supportive Liz was to MJ

If it's true that she changed her burial arrangement after MJ passed then I think that is so sweet and touching of her. I wonder if her kids will ever confirm that?

I am actually still grieving over MJ's death but I do feel some comfort knowing Liz is with him now as she was on earth. Liz was only about 18 months younger than Katherine so Mike was like a son to her. I am still wondering why Katherine or Joe haven't said anything considering how loving and supportive Liz was to MJ

Jackie said something on Twitter and Tarryl said something as well. No statement released from Joe or Katherine though.

That's the first thing I thought of when I learned of this news. I am truly comforted that they are reunited again and Michael has such a beloved person with him and is not alone.:wub:

As far as MJ's parents not saying a word- well I am certainly not surprised. Have they really done anything ther right way for Michael since he passed- imho- NO! Sorry but if I sound like I don't support the Jackson clan (excluding of course his beautiful children) well it's because I DON'T and never will.

That's the first thing I thought of when I learned of this news. I am truly comforted that they are reunited again and Michael has such a beloved person with him and is not alone.:wub:

As far as MJ's parents not saying a word- well I am certainly not surprised. Have they really done anything ther right way for Michael since he passed- imho- NO! Sorry but if I sound like I don't support the Jackson clan (excluding of course his beautiful children) well it's because I DON'T and never will.

You are right.. They haven't done anything the right way since MJ's death, but you would think that one of his dearest friends who supported him throughout everything would get a few kinds words from them

StacyJ - please do not make this about the Jackson family. This is about the special connection between Michael and Dame Elizabeth.

Thank you.

Back