Beautiful Girl Appreciation thread

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
For those who already know me from MJNO and MJREMIX im a huggggggggggggggggge fan of "Beautiful girl" i love everything about this Demo.I remember listening to this on the day the "Ultimate collection" was released in October 2004 and i was totally hooked on this very song,and since then i think ive bored my fellow MJ friends to death,my fiance to death and my family to death with this song.I LOVE IT!!!!
So ive decided to make a thread in dedication to this amazing demo,can you imagine what the final version would sound like??????????????
btw opinions are apprecaited in this thread for those who dont like it,BUT lets keep this thread a positive thread!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rvfHLa1SwXw

Last edited:
People don't appreciate this song like they should. It has one of the best melodies I've ever heard and amazing vocal harmonies and arrangements. Not to mention Michael's voice sound's gorgeous on the track, even though he's not even trying.

I love Michael's vocals throughout the song,how he can push his voice so low and so high.
I would seriously love to hear the final version of this track,Just this demo alone was well worth buying "The Ultimate Collection".

Last edited:
LOOOOOOVE this song in its entirety! Even though he hasn't thought of all the words he wanted to use, at least I think thats what happened. I happen to like all the "da da dee da" lines! The way the beat flows, kind of puts an image in my mind of.....something like a tunnel vision thing, and all these lights flying past in kind of a slow motion thing. And at the end of the tunnel is the "Beautiful Girl"

Also, does anyone else notice some of the same sounds that he also used in Stranger In Moscow. I think he might have used the bass and some of his beatboxing sounds from SIM and put it in Beautiful Girl. Really great switch up!!

I love this song! I can hardly believe it's just a demo. I would love to hear a finished version of it too. It's so beautiful, and Michael's voice sounds amazing in it. I was just blown away by it the first time I heard it.

LOOOOOOVE this song in its entirety! Even though he hasn't thought of all the words he wanted to use, at least I think thats what happened. I happen to like all the "da da dee da" lines! The way the beat flows, kind of puts an image in my mind of.....something like a tunnel vision thing, and all these lights flying past in kind of a slow motion thing. And at the end of the tunnel is the "Beautiful Girl"

Also, does anyone else notice some of the same sounds that he also used in Stranger In Moscow. I think he might have used the bass and some of his beatboxing sounds from SIM and put it in Beautiful Girl. Really great switch up!!

Yep i totally noticed the beat throughout the song is very simular to SIM,im a DJ and made a mix with the beat to this song a few years ago with DJ AZA (my brother) on MJREMIX and MJNO.
Here is the link to the mix:
http://www.mjmedia.musialek.boo.pl/dl.php?id=2974

Yep i totally noticed the beat throughout the song is very simular to SIM,im a DJ and made a mix with the beat to this song a few years ago with DJ AZA (my brother) on MJREMIX and MJNO.
Here is the link to the mix:
http://www.mjmedia.musialek.boo.pl/dl.php?id=2974

Thanks for this! I like good mixes. :yes:

Beautiful girl is one of my favorite MJ songs. It's so sweet. Michael's vocals are amazing so is the rhythm of the song. Pure MJ - that's why I like it so much.:)

Golly gee, guess I'm going to have to play catch up. Another beautiful song. Thanks.

just a little test.. Anyone remember the FIRST time we heard a snippet of this song??? it was before ultimate Collection was released.. And before those 30 second demos online were released...

If you have not went back at this particular piece of footage since then, you probably wont know the answere, because when it played we did not know what it was at the time, so did not register the same way..

just a little test.. Anyone remember the FIRST time we heard a snippet of this song??? it was before ultimate Collection was released.. And before those 30 second demos online were released...

If you have not went back at this particular piece of footage since then, you probably wont know the answere, because when it played we did not know what it was at the time, so did not register the same way..

I remember it been played on the Geraldo interview with Mike and Randy was there in the studio listening to a instrumental demo of the song.

I liked this song the moment i heard it. To me it seemed like part 2 of 'liberian Girl", not that they sound anything alike.

This is one of my favourite MJ songs... it's sooo full of love:)
Just play it when you're in love, man... you feel like Heaven:D

Great melody, great arrangements... I'm very curious about a final version!

I DO remember the first time I heard this song, when we got the snippets on the Sony site for The Ultimate Collection. Man, what a thrill! Can't wait to experience that feeling all over again.. hear snippets of new MJ songs about to be released:)

Yeppers even though its a very simple lyrical song its amazing the way Michael sings it and i think Mike could be the only artist on the planet to get away with singing this track!!
I LOVE IT!

Back