BEATS STUDIO BY DR DRE MONSTER HEADPHONES ARE FAKE - Plus MJJC Statement

Michael-Jackson-Beats-Studio-limited-Edition-By-Dr-Dre-Monster-Headphones.jpg

We have just received official confirmation from the Estate of Michael Jackson that these headphones are a complete fake,
We urge all fans to not buy as both the quality and the authenticity will not be as Dr Dre and the Estate would want.

MJJCommunity would also like to state the below responce:

Contrary to insinuations we did not support nor thought these were fake when posting
It was a ligimate mistake given the wide spread availability on websites across the net.
Unlike insinuated we stand for the fans and show that in every service platform we have.
Its a shame they could not have come to us in the element of partners in our common goals for Michael instead of opting to try and discredit and belittle us,
unless all fan clubs stand side by side what chance does Michael's legacy have.

SOURCE - The Estate Of Michael Jackson

I wasn't aware of these, but i AM aware of fake Dr Dre headphones all over the world, hell...even normal stores could be selling fake ones, it's a damn shame. Not talking about these ones though.

I am confused. There are going to be headphones with Michael's name on it and this is not Dr. Dre the rapper? Or I am thinking of someone else?

I'd never seen them before either, some official MJ headphones would be cool though.

But, any "official" MJ headphones will just be whatever headphones with the name Michael Jackson pasted on. It's not like Michael was involved in the headphone technology development (at least not that I'm aware of.) In the future, any endorsement is just endorsement from the Estate, not from the man himself. You know what I mean? Hopefully, the Estate will not grant meaningless endorsement. I mean I'd hate to see "official sunglasses", "official fedora", "official Swarovski white glove"... etc...

I am confused. There are going to be headphones with Michael's name on it and this is not Dr. Dre the rapper? Or I am thinking of someone else?

Yeh i thought it was dr dre that the headphones were made from

I didn't even know these existed until I read this thread. Ya, some official MJ headphones would be killah!

Thanks for this Gaz. No one should be benefiting from Michael's name than anyone but the Estate. It shouldn't be a way of criminals making money for themselves.

But, any "official" MJ headphones will just be whatever headphones with the name Michael Jackson pasted on. It's not like Michael was involved in the headphone technology development (at least not that I'm aware of.) In the future, any endorsement is just endorsement from the Estate, not from the man himself. You know what I mean? Hopefully, the Estate will not grant meaningless endorsement. I mean I'd hate to see "official sunglasses", "official fedora", "official Swarovski white glove"... etc...

You can get official sunglasses and fedoras on the official Michael Jackson online store.

I have to admit, I'm clueless as to what has happened here.

Back