"Beat It" Shoes and Leather Jacket

AmpTrooper

Proud Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. Seamed right but, it seams that most of the posts here are pointing to things that are for sale not personal collections.
Anywho, for a lack of knowing where to post this I am giving it a shot here! :D

I finally got some pictures of my favorite MJ memorabilia that I currently have. I had to sell most of every thing I owned that was worth anything after my accident in 2008. I even sold (for $60) my MJ "Beat It" 12" doll. I had to help my wife with the bills. She had just graduated from Nursing school and just got her license to be an LPN and I was now disabled with my wife and 4 kids to care for. So, had to sell MJ and Star Wars, my guns my guitars, my family heirloom jewelry and my art work. Anything that was worth at least $50 or more.
So, now that things are back on track I have been able over the past year to get some things that i have been wanting even since my childhood. Namely, I have ALWAYS wanted a real "Beat It" jacket. So, I was able to have a "Beat It" jacket custom made. It is real cow hide leather. That way it will last a life time. It has real metal mesh shoulders. It is picture perfect! I love it and I always get complements when I wear it. People seem to be excited about it and enjoy seeing it just as much I do wearing it. Course, your going to get some looks when you show up in a big 18.3 foot 1983 Lincoln and step out with a bright red MJ jacket! LOL! :smilerolleyes: :D

I also, was able to find the right size "Beat It" shoes made by Osiris! They look just like the jacket! They have the zippers in the right areas to give the right look and they have real metal mesh to look like the shoulders on the jacket.
They are also VERY comfortable. For a fella that had only ever worn Adidas Superstars (you know, the ones that RunDMC wore) I am really impressed with these Osiris shoes and already have my eyes on a pair of black and silver ones that look just like the Billie Jean costume.

Finally, in the picture I am also wearing my glove. It is not a golf glove but still a decent glove with real crystal beads on it. So, it has some weight to it.
My son and daughter wanted to jump in on a few pictures too! ;)

DSCI0521.jpg

He was suppose to be looking at the camera and doing his cool guy pose be then decided to do a karate pose at the last second ;)

DSCI0524.jpg

Here is my daughter who is just as big a fan as I am.

DSCI0528.jpg

And my shoes:

DSCI0525.jpg

I have some other stuff. Like cassette tapes and pre-awards Thriller album. Stuff like that. Figured y'all have seen plenty of that kind of stiff. Thought the shoes and jacket would be some thing cool to post about that ya don't see everyday. Well, maybe people out side of the MJ community does not see everyday! LOL!

Nice beat it jacket man!! :D
And those shoes looks epic, where can I buy them? :) I want them badly..
Are they custom made?

Thanks! No the shoes are made by a company that obviously has an MJ fan as one of the designers because they have what looks to be Billie Jean style shoes and Smooth Criminal (with the pinstripes and all!) and Dangerous as well as a few others that look like they take their inspiration from MJ. I got this pair from someone on Ebay. I think there is one pair of Beat It shoes on there right now. I am checking as we speak. They are SUPER rare but, super nice too! Well made and feel good on the foot too!
Here are a pair of size 10. I recommend that you should get these shoes a size up. So, if you wear size 9 mens then size 9 1/2 or even size 10 in mens is what you want. They may fit a little tight if 10 is what you wear. Anywho here are the Beat It shoes and a few others I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Osiris-Size...7099536?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c2869b110

Here are the Billie Jean shoes (my next pair!!) These are pretty easy to find and come in all sizes.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OSIRIS-NYC-...4074119?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5ae7af2e07

I can't find the Smooth Criminal shoes. Most of the MJ styles are very hard to find and sometime they are listed as MJ shoes. One of them things where you just have to keep checking for them. Took me about 4 months to get my hands on the Beat It shoes.

Wo that's epic .. I envy your Jacket and shoes and your children are beautiful.
Love your daughter's pose .. she looks like she is also a fan :)

Thank you for sharing your photos. That jacket's awesome and your kids are adorable :)

Wo that's epic .. I envy your Jacket and shoes and your children are beautiful.
Love your daughter's pose .. she looks like she is also a fan :)

Oh yeah! Let her listen to MJ and we watched the videos I had and found more online ad ever since then it has been Down with the Justin posters and up with MJ. She actually wears a fadorah (not sure if I spelled that right) all the time but she left it at her grandma. She just got it to day and had it on ALL day! The shirt she is wearing is her fav.
More to come on that. She doesn't know but we are making her a glove to go with her Billie Jean shirt that we made. I wish I could take her to see him MJ do a show. That is why I would love to see This Is It using that projected style tech to complete the performance! If she is a fan now that would throw her into full blown Michaelmania! I think it would do the same for my son! Anywho, i have to get off line and go to bed .
God bless y'all!

Awesome jacket and shoes man! Cool of you to share your story man. Keep on Michaeling! :D

Oh yeah! Let her listen to MJ and we watched the videos I had and found more online ad ever since then it has been Down with the Justin posters and up with MJ. She actually wears a fadorah (not sure if I spelled that right) all the time but she left it at her grandma. She just got it to day and had it on ALL day! The shirt she is wearing is her fav.
Clever girl! :cheeky: I love her T-Shirt! It's always great to see kids appreciating MJ. :wub:
Wow, those shoes are amazing! I need a pair of those! I used to have a Beat It jacket, but it kinda fell apart throughout the years :assassin: It wasn't made of genuine leather, but hey, I bought it in the 90s and I was only a poor pupil ;) . This time however, I will get the real thing, it's absolutely worth it. It looks great on you and suits you very well!

?mazing jackset and shoes...photos reminda my 17 month boy who likes to hear Michael already.Hope to see him soon with Michael t-shirt

Back