Beat It HIStory tour sung live (err sort of)

analogue

Proud Member
I came across this clip of Beat It from the HIStory tour of MJ sort of singing live. I think that the person who made the video just over dubbed the audio from the dangerous tour rehearsals and used it in this video

But just look at how much better the live perfomance is when it looks like MJ is singing live and not lip syncing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ehLTXxGigA

Yeah it's obviously dubbed but i wish that MJ would record new vocal tracks for his live performances so that it wouldn't sound so obvious that he's lip syncing lol

^ I agree.. :)

Just for a little different sound.. And we wont have to see people complaine about him lip syncing..

Like if it's a new thing.. He lip lynced in the 70's often too..

that does not make him a bad singer.. lol! he's all ready proved he's the best.

^ I agree.. :)

Just for a little different sound.. And we wont have to see people complaine about him lip syncing..

Like if it's a new thing.. He lip lynced in the 70's often too..

that does not make him a bad singer.. lol! he's all ready proved he's the best.

Ja, but nothing he has done recently has convinced me that he is a good live vocalist any more. I know he used to be, but things have changed

Ja, but nothing he has done recently has convinced me that he is a good live vocalist any more. I know he used to be, but things have changed

lmao is all im goin 2 say. he is a great live vocalist we all know this. and he doesnt have 2 convince u 2 believe anything..used 2 be? please...

lmao is all im goin 2 say. he is a great live vocalist we all know this. and he doesnt have 2 convince u 2 believe anything..used 2 be? please...

How can you say that? His vocals on the HIStory tour were not very good at all.........

And yer he used to be, his vocals were good during the dangerous tour and amazing on the Bad Tour.

I dont think he is a good live vocalist anymore but I hope he can prove me wrong in future :)

Oh and the audio is from Brunei Royal Concert 1996 :) I believe.

Last edited:
Wonder why Britney etc get so much heat for lip syncing & MJ didnt?

"they tdwo tdwo tidi da de really not scared"

Its the audio from first brunei concert ... why the hell is he singing so weird, did he forget the lyrics ? :p :p

Yeah it's obviously dubbed but i wish that MJ would record new vocal tracks for his live performances so that it wouldn't sound so obvious that he's lip syncing lol

MJ used different vocals to replace Janets for Scream.

The audio is from the Dangerous Tour Rehersals. I dont think that there is another concery when he goes "Say No"

Wonder why Britney etc get so much heat for lip syncing & MJ didnt?

Cause MJ proved himself by singing mostly live from his childhood thru his late 30`s :)

How can you say that? His vocals on the HIStory tour were not very good at all.........

And yer he used to be, his vocals were good during the dangerous tour and amazing on the Bad Tour.

I dont think he is a good live vocalist anymore but I hope he can prove me wrong in future :)

Oh and the audio is from Brunei Royal Concert 1996 :) I believe.

His voice is already letting him down after just doing JAM.. sorry :(

Back