BE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!singing to Michael....

sophiesmonde

Proud Member
So i was thinking of the whole arena , singing his song , we are the world , to welcome him back on stage..
I think its important for the effect, that everybody knows about it and the very time...¨
I already put some videos on youtube to let people know about it.

I really mean this idea, it would mean so much to us fans, and i am sure, Michael would be so touched... And i just want him to know
how much we've been waiting for him.

Look at the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mviBocYgPjk&feature=channel_page

well from this forum are about 30 or 40 people going to opening night.maybe more i dont know.
u need to tell it the other 19960 people as well lol

it is a nice idea, but i can't see how it's possible.. 20 000 fans in the arena..
buuut never say never, I bet it would make MJ cry, yeah !!

It's a great idea, i wish i could come on the opening night, but i'm going 22nd July.
It will defently make Michael happy and make him cry..

The idea is very sweet. But I think virtually impossible. If not because it's hard to find enough fans here online, the start of the show is always a big surprise, from what I remember. So one minute you think you have to wait and then BAM... the show starts. And it's such an orchestrated production... it would be hard to break in. But maybe you can find a way to pull it off!

Back