Be a part of a book about Michael

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Guys, I just received an e-mail address below:
www-data@mjsn.org

I do not know if I'm posting in the correct location:

"A group of fans is writing and compiling a book about Michael and his fans. And YOU can be a part of the project! Here is what they have to say about it:​

A lot has been written about Michael Jackson! His musical genius has been analyzed, his life has been told in ever so many versions, his persona has created reactions from deep admiration to hate. But there is one thing, one big topic that plays such a huge role in Michaels life and career but still has always been neglected: his relationship to his fans! This very special bond that exists between Michael and his fans around the world generates stories that have never been told and shows a facet of Michael that the general public is not even aware of! These are stories that only we can tell!​

We are a group of fans who has gone a long way with Michael, from concerts to hotels to courtrooms. We have decided that it is time to share the joy of our fanship and the little anecdotes that show even more what a wonderful person Michael is!​

But there is no way we can do that alone! What we have experienced is only such a little part of the whole picture that we need help to paint it whole.​

We would therefore like to ask you to help us collect all the little pieces we need for that! Do you have a special story to tell? We are looking for stories of fans who met Michael, who spoke to him, who saw him live. But at the same time, we are also interested in those stories where not everything turned out right, where fans missed their flight home or where they travelled somewhere just to find Michael was already gone. Being a fan and travelling around to be close to Michael is not only about actually seeing him, it is also about the fun with friends, the excitement, the doing something unordinary, the being crazy, the laughter, the tears, the ups and the downs, the emotions etc.
That is what we would like to capture!​

The best stories will make it into a book which will be released 2009/2010!
Please send your stories and possible pictures you have taken to: mjjbook@yahoo.com
Deadline is August 1st 2009.
Feel free to also email us with any kind of question you may have!"​

Michaelmania is back! :wild::wild::wild:

Unfortunately I can not participate in this book... :( :( :(

Last edited:
Back