Barcelona: the best of the World???

MJStorm

Proud Member
"Barça" is the best in Europe. The big question: Is Barcelona the best of the world???

Europe is not the world and the best players are in Brazil.

I'd love to see Santos (Big team of Brazil. The Club of Pele) against Barcelona.

Neymar X Messi.

This can happen at the end of the year.

The best players are in Brazil? I don't think so, lol. As soon as a Brazilian player shows any signs of above-average quality he gets transfered to Europe. The same will happen to Neymar, you'll see.

If you're referring to the Club World Cup (or whatever it's called), that is not taken seriously at all in Europe so I wouldn't use that as a benchmark. It's like using a friendly or a big team's performance in the Europa League to determine a team's quality. The real competition is the UEFA CL and clubs put all their efforts into winning that. The Club World Cup is just something extra... kinda like the Confederations Cup before the WC.

The best players are in Brazil? I don't think so, lol. As soon as a Brazilian player shows any signs of above-average quality he gets transfered to Europe. The same will happen to Neymar, you'll see.

If you're referring to the Club World Cup (or whatever it's called), that is not taken seriously at all in Europe so I wouldn't use that as a benchmark. It's like using a friendly or a big team's performance in the Europa League to determine a team's quality. The real competition is the UEFA CL and clubs put all their efforts into winning that. The Club World Cup is just something extra... kinda like the Confederations Cup before the WC.

Well, again, Europe is not the world. For Brazilians fans the "Club World Cup" and "Copa Libertadores" are more important than "UEFA CL".

Ask a South American what he thinks of the Club World Cup. Ask Messi (Argentine). Ask Daniel Alves (brazilian). Believe me, Barcelona really wants to win the cup that you're underestimating.

And how Barcelona can be the best in the world without playing against the best in Africa Asia and America??

And do not forget, Brazil is the size of a continent. The brazilian league is the toughest in the world. We're talking about eleven or twelve BIG clubs with millions of fans. Clubs with a real chance of winning championships.

How many BIG clubs have the Spanish League? And the English?

Five? Four? Three? Two?

But you're right about one thing. Most players leave Brazil to go to Europe and Japan.

But things are changing.

Players are thinking twice before going to Europe.

Last edited:
Technically Real Madrid still have probably the best winning history. Not that I'm a big fan of their's or anything :p Barcelona are very good at the moment. I already thought Neymar was due to sign for Inter Milan or was that Hearsay? Anyway...there are very good clubs around the world its just the competitions they compete in don't get enough world coverage to be notice. A magazine here in the UK, World Soccer, is trying its best to cover most of it.

Best team in history is for sure Real Madrid... In the last decade, the best one were Barça and AC Milan...
I think Barcelona is good only for Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Jackson Rules;3432983 said:
Best team in history is for sure Real Madrid... In the last decade, the best one were Barça and AC Milan...
I think Barcelona is good only for Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
And Puyol? And Pique? And Dani alves?

In the end of the year, let's play...

neymar.jpg

And now they add to Alexis Sanchez (9) a countryman of Chile hehehe.--- now will see real futbol hehehe.
camiseta-alexis-barcelona.jpg

uhh uhhh we will need see this match! about Alexis overrated???... let's see

Haven't watched a proper soccer game since the world cup and i haven't seen i miei ragazzi in ages, let alone my dream of seeing them play on San Siro, but AC Milan will always be the best team in the world 4 me. And i still feel people who wear red and black are milanists, even if they don't know it :p

Just a few days after i made the above post i got to watch my boys rockin' the Champions League in a 4-0 smash victory against Arsenal. They moved so well i didn't even catch all of the goals live lol.

I'm sooo proud of them. They are doing great. I have a good feeling about this season.

BUONA FORTUNA ragazzi (martedi fino a maggio).

Keep up the good work boys, fatemi fiera :cheeky: Voglio vedere una nuova versione di questa foto qua

ac-milan.jpg

Their site is awesome http://www.acmilan.com/it and so is Milan Store. I need to get me quite a few of the items there lol. Shoppoholic meets sport aficionada = dangerous combo :p

I actually am quite the sports fan - soccer was and remains my first love when it comes to this side of life, but Formula 1 and the NBA are close favorites. Over the years i've also been fascinated by the beautiful sports of gymnastics and skating and also curling has become very interesting to me in recent years. I also had a bit of an affair with tennis, even tryin' some myself back when i was 11/12 but i gave up after a few practice sessions lol.

Back