Bandwaggoners

tml10

Proud Member
I am sorry but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the bandwaggoners here. As sick as it sounds, some people are out there using MJ's death to further themselves. Whether people are scared of saying it or not I am not sure but here you go.

Lemar made a statement when Michael announced his tour saying 'Michael Jackson coming back, what is he going to do at his age? It will be like watching the moonwalk in slow motion.' He thought he was the big comedian, when he infact he is merely a reality TV contestant. Now he comes out saying how much an influence MJ was on him and it won't be the same.

The most outrageous of all, I am watching BBC News and who comes on my screen pleading how good Mj is and how much of a loss he'll be...MARTIN FCKING BASHIR!!! OH MY GOD. Are you actually joking or what? How he had the audacity to do that I will never know.

There are so many out there trying to get on the bandwagon of Michael Jackson now and it makes me sick. Anyone spotted anymore?

I think Lemar was influenced by MJ. His first single Dance with You was influenced by the Off the Wall song. And his spins have been linked to Michael Jackson too. I don't now about the slow motion moonwalk comment you mentioned.

So true. I laughed at the "RIP Mike" groups on Facebook climbing to 100,000+ members over night....when Mike's biggest fan group on Facebook didn't even have 10k members in it on wednesday....same with the Janet groups. :rolleyes2:

So true. I laughed at the "RIP Mike" groups on Facebook climbing to 100,000+ members over night....when Mike's biggest fan group on Facebook didn't even have 10k members in it on wednesday....same with the Janet groups. :rolleyes2:

exactly, they all go "oh, how sad, he will be missed", but i heard a couple of them saying today: "it's been three days already, shouldn't the radio stations stop playing MJ?" honestly, fuk 'em. they did not care four days ago and they will not care after a week, so screw 'em.

exactly, they all go "oh, how sad, he will be missed", but i heard a couple of them saying today: "it's been three days already, shouldn't the radio stations stop playing MJ?" honestly, fuk 'em. they did not care four days ago and they will not care after a week, so screw 'em.

It's really sad. But then again the weather is fair so expect the fans to be cleared for landing. And ppl are play MJ until the Second Coming. So if they don't like it they can build a bridge and get over it. :coffee:

Yes some people are really annoying me, they were making fun of him and digs at him when he was alive now they are saying the was their biggest inspiration etc, then why didn't you say that before.

Sadly enough, this is what happens when a influential person dies. It happened with Lennon, Elvis, Cobain and many others. Everybody is his biggest fan now, the media are being nice, his songs go up in the charts, and everybody and their mothers all of a sudden saw this coming and says the warned people.

In the end, we know the truth, and these people never get remembered. It's just a phase that will pass.

exactly,and its pissing me off. where the hell were all these pple on tuesday and wednsday

This has been the most fustrating thing for me, also.
I am sick and tired of all these popular artists who've chosen to come forward now and almost "confess" what a legend he was, as well as being an influence on his music... Celina Dion comes to mind. I was shocked by Steven Spielberg's statement and not to mention Justin Timberlake's.

The only person I have some sort of respect for, is Beyonce. She has never failed to show recognision for our King of Pop and she did a beautiful tribute of him during her concert in Philly.

You didn't love him when he wasn't dead.

excuse me celine is always showed michael love!!!! your wrong on that one!!!

terry

I don't think Timberlake or Spielberg ever said anything negative about him?!

Uri Geller has been the most sickening example of someone out to promote their own interests here in the UK at least. It wasn't possible to watch a TV report or listening to a radio station broadcast without having a live interview with Geller. I don't know the full ins-and-outs of MJ's personal relationships but I'm quite sure Geller is overplaying his role just a little. His inability to respond to the question of when the last time he talked with MJ is quite telling.

I don't think Timberlake or Spielberg ever said anything negative about him?!

but did they ever come forward and speak fondly of him during his time on thie earth? i know JT has but he could have said/done so much more. But Speilberg was shocking.

I can't contain myself: What is wrong with Marcel Avram? He is completely insane. On saturday he was talking shit but this evening they showed a really mean docu and asked German stars (who never met MJ) and I better do not repeat what they said. Now please tell me what problem Avram has. He said Michael has no nose and when he is too lazy to put on his nose he wears his mask.
Really the man has no brain: How should Michael breathe, sing, speak without a nose. I have seen him in person and everything is fine with the nose.

The only nice person was Christian Audigiers employee "Q" he knows MJ and was talking about how phenomenal Michaels dancing was on rehearsals.

Now there is a docu where they say that they can call him the greatest of all time alone because of the amount of the cd's he has sold. Why couldn't they admit it before

Who is Al Walser (German) by the way?
He claimed to be a friend of the Jackson family but what he said sounded more as if he is just someone who was paid from the media

Back