BAD25 on the cover of Australian Rolling Stone Mag. (Oct./2012)

Horakhty

Proud Member
New issue out tomorrow! Featuring a look inside Michael Jackson's tumultuous Aussie tour promoting his classic album Bad. Plus: we go behind the scenes of the greatest show on TV, Breaking Bad, talk to pop's reigning prince Justin Bieber, hang out with Best Coast's Bethany Cosentinoand get the inside scoop on Green Day's epic new record!

560940_10151049842876295_1220383840_n.jpg

* http://www.facebook.com/rollingstoneaustralia

Its cool to see michael on the cover of a australian mag

Gosh his eyes are so hypnotizing on that pic

Great cover Hope we get a UK version too

Great!

Hope it will help promote the album a little.

Even as a five year old I could tell that was one hot man :p *grabby hands at the magazine*

That looks totally bad ass! :wild:

I agree, Rhilo, even when I was 6 years old I remember staring at that cover thinking, 'Oh he's soooo cute!' :lol:

I like how they made it "Bad" themed also adding "breaking bad" series lol

lol, ironic because 'BAD' stands for 'Being Against Drugs' (I read that somewhere :scratch:), and Breaking Bad is ALL about drugs :lol:, still an amazing show, though :D

Sorry for the off-topicness :D

Be careful of Rolling Stone. They don't always write the kindest of things about Mike. I've also found that they don't seem to take his music seriously.

Since it is from Rolling Stones, I hope it is respectful and is an unbiased piece.

Looking at that picture all I can say is 'how can someone so BAD be so GOOD."

Im gonna ask a man who has a international mags store downtown if they'll bring it.

MUST HAVE!

Be careful of Rolling Stone. They don't always write the kindest of things about Mike. I've also found that they don't seem to take his music seriously.

Yeah, I agree. In fact, RS are one of the magazines which almost always treated Michael unfairly. I remember their articles after his death, not focusing on his music, but on Brooke Shields and whether his nose was attachable. :smilerolleyes:

On the other hand, that's the US version. I'm hopeful that the Australian is different.

Buyers' beware:

rt @room_downstairs: @u4mjl there is a lot of focus on media madness eg frank dileo making up press rumours, michael being isolated etc. Very little about bad.

Rt @room_downstairs: My biggest disappointment is the musical, lyrical and artistic genius of both the bad tracks and short films is ignored by rolling stone.

Rt @room_downstairs: It examines the bad era purely through the lens of the media situation pre and post-album release in 1987 and on the tour.

Rt @room_downstairs: We have all been hearing about that angle from music 'journalists' for 25 years. This was a chance to celebrate the record. The creativity.

Rt @room_downstairs: 25 years on bad is still an ambitious, fresh, visionary album with groundbreaking short films to match. It is an aural and visual classic.

another rolling stone fail....

Last edited:
^^ So as expected the same ol' crap from RS. Sigh. Why does this magazine call itself a music magazine? They are an overhyped tabloid. At least when it comes to Michael. I feel like they try to belittle Michael with this, suggesting you cannot take him seriously as a musician, just as a tabloid caricature. And they want to keep up that image.

Too bad because the cover looks so cool.

Back