"BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Program a

brunomj

Proud Member
"BAD Tour souvenir package" POSSIBLE ITEMS INSIDE!!!! PICTURES OF MY STUFF

ok guys, so i have a couple of original stuff from the 16th july concert, and maybe its what you guys going to get on the BAD 25 Deluxe Collectors Edition. i also have the programme but its not from the 16th july, but the programmes were all the same in all dates, but theres 3 type of programmes for Uk dates wich i have them all, i will post pictures later, but seen the photo on the website, i guess its the most commun programme.

here are some photos of my stuff:

[IMG=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9094/dscn7892.jpg][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Progr

Those are cool. I'd love to have those for my since I wanted that for my birthday.

Re: "BAD Tour souvenir package" (a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 BAD Tour Progr

Epic stuff.....

Thanks for for sharing with us!!!!

It's cool to see that you have materials from 25 years ago!

Awesome pics!

I'm ready to pre-order the souvenir package but I'm just waiting for actual pictures of everything included.

Might order this package in July. I am kinda excited on what's in store. And nice pics you have there. I wish I was a part of the Bad tour but I was just 7 years old then and Michael only came to my country in '96 and that was the only time I watched his concert live.

Mod Note
Thread cleaned all OFF Topic discussion is deleted

Back