Bad Tour Paris - Release Rumours

dam2040

Proud Member
Someone lock the thread? Clear fake and an error on my part for not reading the website's content before posting.

Last edited:
So apparently, the Bad World Tour in Paris is set to be released on DVD and Blu-Ray. End of this year apparently, saw it on twitter and here's the link:
http://actualites.actualites.co/139...ur-88-live-in-paris-to-be-released-in-3d.html

I think that's fake because of the Xscape project being the main focus for the year I'm guessing but I would still love for this to happen! Anyone know anything about the site?

Fake until confirmed, but i have my fingers crossed! this would be fantastic. What's the source of this? i will email alicia right now.

looks like a troll site bro, don't you dare break my heart :cry:

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, this show could've been shot on film but i'm so ****ing hurt that this would be written.

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, this show could've been shot on film but i'm so ****ing hurt that this would be written.
Are you ok? I don't really post on here much anymore, but everytime I see your posts, you're either quick to anger, melodramatic or just flat-out rude.

Just remember, there's a big world out there with exciting opportunities and people to meet. It's ok to have something in your life that means a lot to you and to be passionate about, but in the grand scheme of things, something like this is rather trivial and absolutely nothing to get emotional about. People should definitely check their sources, as this is the internet, but some peoples mentality just doesn't work like that.

Chill, dude.

As much as i want to get the Bad concerts why do this to me. i agree this thread need to be remove.

I am not upset but sad that this is not real.:( :(

It's fake. The whole website is about posting joke and creating the buzz.
The goal being to get a maximum amount of hits.

If you look down the page, you can see someone won a Playstation 5 and Cristiano Ronaldo signed up with PSG (Paris Saint Germain).

Back