Bad Tour Now Available at all Wal Mart and HMV Canada Locations

*Tyler*

Proud Member
The Bad tour is now available at all Wal Mart and HMV Canada locations. The DVD is Called "Michael Jackson Live in Japan" and features a picture of Michael Jackson performing "Earth Song" from the History Tour on the cover. The concert is from a 1987 performance from the Bad Tour in Japan.

Last edited:
Only in Canada?

Time to hit up my Montreal cousins.

Dony buy that crap!!!!!

You can find a better version on the net, the DJ oxygene one for example!!

Its illegal! Dont buy it! I still wonder why they sell it.

I don't believe its illegal, but it is one of hundreds (probably thousands) of low-quality concerts on DVD with no extras. Somehow these smaller companies are able to obtain distribution rights for these things. I don't believe they are illegal, as they fill shelves at these stores.

Aww... jeeze, I got excited there for a sec. I thought the estate officially announced an official Bad tour DVD.

Got my hopes up for nothing.... :(

How can a company sell it and have it distrubted at Wal Mart along with his actual official releases?

Like others have said. We have this available in better quality on this site :\ haha

If it's the Yokohama concert then I've had it since like 1989...:lol: Used to always turn the volume up all the way when no one was home and turned the lights off and then jumped up and down in front of the TV and pretended I'm at an MJ concert watching it live! :lol:

I appreciate the estate prob have other things on their mind than official releases for concerts which is fair enough, but would be nice to stop stuff like this happening. When stuff does get released though, it should be BIG, like an event in itself, proper promoted.

Ya, I've seen it in Wal Mart for the last few months, but wasn't sure to buy it or not....

Why can't they come out with a good quality BAD concert? ugghhhh it's so frustrating.

Speaking of the BAD era, that interview on youtube is beyond :wub: :wild: :punk:

saw this advertised on croatian tv this sept when i was there. i went on hol to escape everything and mj was everywhere!

Back