bad tour dvd...in japan?>

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
Guys i read somewhere on youtube that there is bad tour dvd, but its only released in japan!!
Do any of u guys know if its true?

As far as I know there has been no officially released DVD of the BAD concert. There are however numerous poor quality versions from MJ's bad Yokohama concert which I believe was filmed to show on Japanese TV.

As far as I know there has been no officially released DVD of the BAD concert. There are however numerous poor quality versions from MJ's bad Yokohama concert which I believe was filmed to show on Japanese TV.

yep thats the horrible bootleg floatin around..my dvd 4rm shaodwgames is pure simply fantastic lol...2bad they closed down

Yeah, there's no official DVD release. The "Bad In Japan" DVD's floating around as "official" are actually bootlegs.

The Yokohama concert MJ was paid for the rights to and was aired on TV. :yes:

it's a VHS transfer from when it aired on TV there...

but ya the youtube quality is pretty good.. I have one of the original VHS's from the recording with the commercials and all... lol! But it's not as clear now since the VHS alone is over 20 years old..

That footage was probably transfered to digital video right when it first came out.. Preserving it's best quality possible.

In Italy they are selling poor-quality bootlegs of yokohama in shops.. And not even the best version..
Ridiculous..

it's a VHS transfer from when it aired on TV there...

but ya the youtube quality is pretty good.. I have one of the original VHS's from the recording with the commercials and all... lol! But it's not as clear now since the VHS alone is over 20 years old..

That footage was probably transfered to digital video right when it first came out.. Preserving it's best quality possible.
Heey, can you tell me more about the quality? Is it comparable/better/worser than the version on internet from ouchi? And perhaps you could transfer it to dvd and upload it on internet through bittorent.

all you need is yuichis awesome upload...

2jdhyk1.jpg

2mi2ern.jpg

well I'm not sure if I ever saw yuichis version so I could not tell you for sure what is better..

But my GUESS would be yuichis, since I have an original recording, but VHS over time does wear.. It's a pretty good quality though..

Can someone post a link to yuichis?

Yuichi's version is way better than the "released" version. Best quality you can get is Yuichi's.

^ well not every version is on the enternet..

So it could be the best most fans have FOUND..

I would like to see it though.. I'm not sure if I saw the version..

^ thanks, I'm about to check it out..

So for those who were wondering if my original VHS is better.. I'll let you know.. It' probably is not, but I'll see in a second.

i saw this dvd on my local music store.and it's not a n official dvd....probably poor quality,and the price was pretty low....i bet it has nothing special to see on it...what happened to the project of the bad tour dvd at wembley????damn!!when will we get that dvd,and the victory tour dvd????

i have it in dvd quality... i downloaded it from torrent

Back