Bad (The album)

analogue

Proud Member
This is my favorite MJ album. The entire thing is beyond fantastic and what i really love about this album is that MJ cut the collabaration bull s**t and wrote most of the songs himself on here. The Bad album is the closest thing we're ever gonna get to having an album that fully written and composed by MJ himself.

BAD truely is great. So many wonderful songs.

But that can be said about all his albums. :lol:

Where could I begin I love everything that involves the Bad Era. The album and short films was/is/are amazing. I can't express how much I love MJ the most from 86-89. I'm dying for an official Bad Tour concert dvd in HD. LOL

Its so hard for me to pick my fav album.. Its all about the mood and what I want to dance to. Each has its quality!! BAD is BAD @$$ though I LOVE IT

Totally agree BAD was Mikes best album / era. From the number of hit singles it achieved, the short films, the tour, and I think he was at the top of his game, I'm just so blessed that I saw all this in my life time.

I can't pick my favorite album either.

Todag Off the Wall, tomorrow HIStory.

Dangerous might be my favorite, but then again at the moment I listen to Invincible all the time. :)

Bad is my absolute favourite album....I never skip a song, I never get tired of it, and I always have the songs in my head....He's just IT in this album.....:woohoo:

I love everything about the Bad era, the album is brilliant. Just Good Friends is probably my 2nd favourite MJ song of all time (after WBSS), I play it at least 5 times a day, every day. Never get tired of it :)

BAD is my favorite album too. It represent a special time in both Michaels and my life. I will never forget those years! (Please someone, invent the time machine SOON!)

My favorite Michael Jackson album is Off The Wall, but that's only been since the re-release of it as a Special Edition in 2001. Before then it was Bad, from the day it was released in 1987. Is just close behind Off The Wall, as my favorite Michael Jackson album. But I will say, I love the funky danceable feel of Off The Wall, where as I think Bad more stronger songs on it as a whole.

Michael said he wanted Bad to be the most perfect album possible. Well with 5 No.1 off that album and 8 of of 10 (11 for the 1987 CD version with Leave Me Alone, as vinyl was still the dominant format during the Bad era 1987-89) of the album songs released as singles and practically all of those singles are known as classics. Michael did create as near a perfect album you can get.

I still remember going to Virgin to by the Bad album on it's day of release in 1987 when I was 15yrs old. And looking at the vinyl album cover, inner sleeves etc, and song titles and just being blown away by the songs on it. I just loved every song, and still do. I also remember the video premiere of Bad (I still have the video recording) on Channel 4. First a short documentary, The Magic Continues, then the Bad video. I watch the video, over and over again from it's around 10.15pm showing to around 2am when my mother shouted at me to turn the television volume down.

I became a fan during the Thriller era when Billie Jean was No.1 in the charts, just before all the mania was about to start with Motown 25 then the Thriller video etc. But the Bad era was far more exciting and special for me. I would see Michael in person for the first time at the Mayfair Hotel, and I would finally get to see Michael in concert at Wembley Stadium during the Bad Tour. I get almost an outer body experience writing this, or even thinking about the Bad era as it was so magical.

Bad is my favourite MJ album as well. (Closely followed by Dangerous). Actually Bad was the album when I became a fan, as a 10-11 year old. I don't think I have heard of MJ before (I come from Eastern Europe, there was the iron curtain and all that, but at the time Western influence started to come in), but when I heard the album Bad I was blown away!

It was such a great era for Michael too! The tour.... wow!

I think MJ and the BAD era was him at his very peak in every way!!! I don't think anyone can argue that.

The media always goes on and on about how MJ was in his prime during the Thriller era but for me Bad era is when MJ was in his prime.

Bad! :heart: :wub: Oh yeah...! Amazing, wonderful, magical, love it so! :wub: :wild: :heart: For me it's absolutely MJ's best album! :yes:

i love this album:D specialy i like Dirty Diana
From my oppinion Bad era was best one for him:)

Yes I have to agree with you.
From all the Music Video s Smooth Criminal is my favourite.
Is There a live version of Just Good Friends with Stevie Wonder?

Bad is an album that doesn't really have weak songs. Each and every song on it could have been released as a single and would have been a hit!

I think MJ and the BAD era was him at his very peak in every way!!! I don't think anyone can argue that.

totally agree.
imho he looked his best on the bad tour and he looked like he was enjoying himself

Bad is my fave too even though it sounds very 80s at some points but like somebody said before it actually has no fillers every song is great!:)

Bad Era MJ to me is his peak, when the world was completely at his feet. Physically, vocally, creatively and dancing wise the 1986-1989 era cannot be matched IMO

Back