Bad Groove Interlude Discussion

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I've been thinking about the Bad Tour's Interlude called "Bad Groove", I've seen the one from Brisbane and I have the one from Rotterdam and Wembley in audio. I really love how these guys get the beat from keyboards, drums and bass. These guys done an awesome job on the interlude and I would dance to it and I imagine play the same interude and I would play the bass and the drums.:woohoo:

Thanx to the Michael Jackson's Bad Tour Band!:clap:Here Here!:clap:

Interesting thread on the Bad Tour. :)

Comparing the interludes from Brisbane and Rotterdam, they really do give a bigger and better performance during the second leg. To me, Michael perhaps needed a longer rest from the second leg concerts. No surprise there! I think they play a solo of Prince's "It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night" for the second leg interludes. Could someone confirm this?

I'm not sure if the interlude was actually called "Bad Groove", but that is what is on the many CD covers and setlists of the Rotterdam audio concert.

I also believe that the interlude from Brisbane and Marbella are not complete. Why in the hell are these clips not complete, it's like a complete rip off. Other than that it was interesting to see what is like.

Back