Bad Ear Buds

WiseGuy

Proud Member
This has nothing to do with the Bad 25 promotion. But I got these awhile ago. Theirs also Dangerous earbuds. Just thought Ill post em.

if6eea.jpg

I actually saw these in an FYE in Ohio for I think $15-$20. I wish I had bought them...

*Grabby hands* I want the the Bad and Dangerous ones!

I thought we had a thread about this already. What happened to it? I bought all three buds when we had the last thread and I am enjoying the quality of the sound. The boxes have post cards inside, so that is an extra bonus.

I saw these in a store probably 4 months ago. I didn't buy them because I'm a little suspect as to what quality sound they can produce.

I got the Dangerous one's from eBay. I live in UK and it wasn't very easy to get them, but I looked HARD for along time and picked some up, so maybe other's can aswell :D

I'd buy, but I won't wear it in my ears, not because I don't want to, it's just I find buds and ear phones uncomfortable to my ears and I prefer to wear headphones.

I'd buy, but I won't wear it in my ears, not because I don't want to, it's just I find buds and ear phones uncomfortable to my ears and I prefer to wear headphones.

I have the same problem. Mine keep slipping out, but the sound is good. Hopefully they will make a choice of buds and ear phones for those who have strange ears like me.

I don't think these are official, guys. Would love to be proven wrong.

I don't think these are official, guys. Would love to be proven wrong.

They are 100% official, licensed through 2012 Triumph International and Bravado. So far I only have the Dangerous buds.

They are official Look at my post above ^^
I posted a video that shows the back of package

Then you'd know most of the fake stuff got all "official" logos on them

Yes, I got some word from someone else too that thee are indeed official. Sorry for my confusion.

Back