Bad - Dangerous Tour in Munich

Ashtanga

Proud Member
[youtube]rtLrEaKDxTI[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtLrEaKDxTI

This may be old ... but I had never seen it!
kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif

It would be great to see full version of that Munich concert. Bad performance from Monza is also great:

Thaaaanks for those! :girl_love: during some of the shots from afar it seems like a Bad tour perf.. he looked the same :wub: I love to see him wearing the all black "BAD" outfit during Dangerous tour

I'd love to see any of the Dangerous tour concerts that include Bad and The Way You Make Me Feel in the setlist on DVD/Blu Ray

Munich could be very possibly on film, just look at the difference between the footage of 'Black Or White' from the Bucharest dvd, their's a quite dramatic difference in resolution when it changes to the footage from Munich. If my logic is correct then it could make for a great Blu-Ray release, that or Oviedo which is rumoured to also be on film as well as Bangkok & Buenos Aires.

- Jam, WBSS, IJCSLY Munich 1992 snippets

- Billie Jean (2 Angles) Munich 1992

- Black or White Munich 1992 (Live Vocals)

- Munich June 27th, 1992 Complete Amateur Audio

Thank you very much.

Did Michael sometimes end the show with Bad and then other nights with Man in the Mirror? I only saw the one in Bucharest.

Thank you very much.

Did Michael sometimes end the show with Bad and then other nights with Man in the Mirror? I only saw the one in Bucharest.
Man in the Mirror was performed after Bad at the Munich concert. MITM was the final song in the setlist during the tour but rarely(like in Buenos Aires) the concert ended after Heal the World for some reason.

Man in the Mirror was performed after Bad at the Munich concert. MITM was the final song in the setlist during the tour but rarely(like in Buenos Aires) the concert ended after Heal the World for some reason.

I always thought that Black Or White came after Bad on the Dangerous Tour

Oooh damn! I was just watching Dangerous Tour in Bucharest, Romania... I'd like to see a full TV version of Bad performance, does anyone have a copy?

Oooh damn! I was just watching Dangerous Tour in Bucharest, Romania... I'd like to see a full TV version of Bad performance, does anyone have a copy?

There is no full pro Bad performance available from Dangerous Tour sadly. Bad from the tour rehearsals is the closest one we have:

:)

Back