Bad album demos??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
How come there are so few Bad album demos circulating? Most of the demos we know are from either the Thriller sessions or the Dangerous sessions, and of course some from other eras, too. But except from unreleased songs like Cheater and maybe a couple more, I can´t think of any other songs from the Bad era where the demos have been released. Why?

It would be so great to hear the original demos to songs like Smooth Criminal, Bad, TWYMMF, Dirty Diana and so on. Any thoughts why?

How come there are so few Bad album demos circulating? Most of the demos we know are from either the Thriller sessions or the Dangerous sessions, and of course some from other eras, too. But except from unreleased songs like Cheater and maybe a couple more, I can´t think of any other songs from the Bad era where the demos have been released. Why?

It would be so great to hear the original demos to songs like Smooth Criminal, Bad, TWYMMF, Dirty Diana and so on. Any thoughts why?

That era is truely kept under lock and key, there is still alot to offer from Bad that will see the light one day, more so i daresay than other albums.

Back