BAD 25th Anniversary: How many times have you watched or listened to BAD?

windy09

Proud Member
I don't know if it's ok to start this thread, but I write this as I am watching the BAD concert from 1987 Yokohama...#nowplaying "Thriller". I thought this would be a fun thread. How many times have you watched or listened to BAD knowing that this is the 25th Anniversary of the album release? Have you increased the number of times you listened or watched?

Since I started this thread, I will provide my answer. While I have always watched BAD often, I find myself watching the DVD more frequently and listening to the CD or on my iPOD as well. It is my preference, although that is a hard choice being that I LOVE all of Michael's DVD's and CD's.
Also, while it's obvious that we celebrate this wonderful event in History, is there anything else that you have done to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of BAD? :ciao::dancin:

:) Yes, I find myself listening to BAD album only, however I love all Michael's music! And I watch parts of Yokohama (easiest, have it on my PC) concerts multiple times in a week, almost dayly. I'm putting myself really in a hype for BAD 25 Michael mania :). And I'm so excited to read the BAD 25 news, discussion and appreciation threads! Hm... what else... yeah, as I often dance, here at the house, to Michael's music, now it's only BAD BAD and BAD again. Of course also TWYMMF, DD, MITM, SC, SD, APOM... Hey, you should do that, all of you should dance to BAD, it is very uplifting and very good for health, for body and soul :).
That's almost it till now, I'm curious what you all do!
BADly!

Bad is my favorite album and I listen it very often. I listen songs from it every day.

Hi @ Galactus & Hess, don't go away yet, look at the first post, there's more questions :D!

:D @ Windy, heheheh... you asked literaly "how many times"... then they can't help answering in numbers :D and they don't have time to read your post... all are soooo buzy with celebrating BAD 25 (coming soon!) :D

Many many times..! MITM, IJCSLY, SC, TWYMMF are my favourites from this album.. and i realy love the Bad tour performances, Michael was most energetic in it..!!!

^ :D here today it's constantly on and listen to BAD while doing everything. Yesterday danced to the more difficult ones like Man In The Mirror (I write it in full out of love)... I really want to "live" BAD Michael, especially this year, I was "somewhere else" in the BAD era, now I am here trying to live Michael's BAD music 25 years later. Without pretending anything, it's not that I am really good at it, music or dance, nor am I good in knowing all things Michael related. Just want to FEEL it. (Not a BAD song (but still Bad ;)) but... Can You Feel It? Can You
Feel It !!! :D No doubt we can feel BAD Michael

In numbers? I can't even wrap my head around the number of times....

In numbers? I can't even wrap my head around the number of times....

Me neither Memefan, I kind of misunderstood this thread... they really ask us "how many times"... how to answer that??????? Well.... many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many manymany many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many pages full many times!! OK so? :D

Goodness me, many, many times and I've lost count. The Yokohama concert is almost a weekend staple :D

"Bad" made me falling in love with MJ's music, and since I got it in the fall of '87. It was the ONLY album I listened to for a while! When I picked up "Thriller" & "Off The Wall" the next year I understood that this artist is the best ever... When "Dangerous" arrived in 1991 I was a collector!

I've listened to the original version of the "Bad" album so many times! On a daily basis since 1987. The first years more than twise a day.

365 x 25 = 9125

9125 listenings or more!

:D @ Windy, heheheh... you asked literaly "how many times"... then they can't help answering in numbers :D and they don't have time to read your post... all are soooo buzy with celebrating BAD 25 (coming soon!) :D

No worries. :). The question came to mind because I find myself watching and listening many many times now. I am also experiencing BAD25 fever. :).

I'm obsessed with anything that has to do with 'BAD'. So that means uhm...

I've listened to it a kazillion times since I was two years old and saw the BAD short film, I was sold. That album is has a special value to me.

And yeah, I'm also hyped up by this anniversary. I've caught myself watching pieces of the Yokohama show more, and listening to all the tracks o the album.

Feels like we're reliving the past!

^ :D here today it's constantly on and listen to BAD while doing everything. Yesterday danced to the more difficult ones like Man In The Mirror (I write it in full out of love)... I really want to "live" BAD Michael, especially this year, I was "somewhere else" in the BAD era, now I am here trying to live Michael's BAD music 25 years later. Without pretending anything, it's not that I am really good at it, music or dance, nor am I good in knowing all things Michael related. Just want to FEEL it. (Not a BAD song (but still Bad ;)) but... Can You Feel It? Can You
Feel It !!! :D No doubt we can feel BAD Michael

I always listen to the album. It's my favorite (Well torn between this and Dangerous.) So yeah, BAD is always in my player. plus, Dirty Diana is my favorite Michael Jackson song.

Oh waaaay too many to count of course haha. my mp3 is 98% Michael. I can't escape the music nor do I ever want to! Bad is definitely very much played.

So many times!!! BAD is one of the best albums of all time.

Michael's work on the album was amazing... I enjoy every album.

Bad is the only album I've listened to from start to finish whenever I feel like some tunage I just stick Bad on.
I'm also listening to the Wembley July 14th concert alot more than before and the snippets form the July 16th Concert

Back