Bad 25

PopPrince89

Proud Member
If Bad 25 were released, imo, itd be cool if one of the new tracks/remixes would be Bad as a duet with Prince as it was orignally planned when the album was in the process of developing....idk how it would match up or work out, but i think itd be a phenomonal record!

Last edited:
omg no! prince can stay where he is. Bad is 2 be untouched left alone in its origins. I wish sum1 wud remix mitm or apom ugh. thriller 25 rocked n all but bad is soooo different the remixes wudnt be great...now 4 the 25 ann of bad maybe sum unreleased stuff and new booklet and a bad tour official 88(wembley show) or 89 (los angeles show) now that wud be great

I think Mike should sing on Prince's "Ballad Of Dorothy Parker" or maybe "Chelsea Rogers". Now those would make much better duets than "Bad".

I'd be a joke if Bad 25 was to be released, then what? Dangerous25? lol..... no more greatest hit's or compilations please. No one cares about the Bad album, it didn't have the same impact as Thriller, so there's no point in releasing it.

I'd be a joke if Bad 25 was to be released, then what? Dangerous25? lol..... no more greatest hit's or compilations please. No one cares about the Bad album, it didn't have the same impact as Thriller, so there's no point in releasing it.

I agree that the 'general public' wouldn't care about a re-release of Bad, this would be strinctly for the fans (since lots of us agree that it's his best work).

I still think Michael should release each album as a dual disc with the concert/tour that supported the album..

MJ doesn't need to do anything with Prince at all. and i'd only want some of the unreleased stuff.

MJ doesn't need to do anything with Prince at all. and i'd only want some of the unreleased stuff.
MJ was trying to get Prince to do a tour with him. He had a meeting with Prince when Prince was performing in Vegas a couple of years ago. But Prince didn't think it was a good idea and thought it would have been a big circus and not about music.

For the 25th anniversary of Bad he should release Bad Tour Wembley 1988. That would be amazing!

I think Bad deserves a 25th Anniversary Edition, because the album had a huge impact with the release of many classic hit singles and a record of 5 No.1's off one album in the USA hat still stands today. It's the album that made Michael Jackson the King of Pop.

Due to the Bad Tour, the Bad era was bigger than the Thriller on a worldwide leve. In the UK Bad is Michael's biggest sellling album And it was the Bad era that confirmed the Thriller hype around Michael wasn't just an early 1980's craze and that Michael really was a music icon.

On a Bad 25th Anniversary Edition, as well as a DVD release of one of Michael's Bad Tour 1988 Wembley Stadium concerts (which I doubt will ever get an official release), I'd love to hear the duet Michael wrote (and think recorded) with RUN DMC called Crack Kills. I don't think new remixes like on Thriller25 are need and are just a waste of time and space.

MJ was trying to get Prince to do a tour with him. He had a meeting with Prince when Prince was performing in Vegas a couple of years ago. But Prince didn't think it was a good idea and thought it would have been a big circus and not about music.

The think this story is a lie. If anything it's just another rumor, and it's sure not a proven fact Michael and Prince about touring together.

I agree that the 'general public' wouldn't care about a re-release of Bad, this would be strinctly for the fans (since lots of us agree that it's his best work).

Agree on that. Bad is a great album and I love it. But then again we don't need it, the fans don't need it, michael doesn't need it and the general public certanly doesn't need the album to be released for a anniversary.

What we all need is a brand new album. If we don't get it then too bad..... go ahead and release all of his albums for a 25 anniversary, but the fact is that MJ is working on new material (i think we can all agree on that) So id rather wait patiently on that new release instead of constantly reminding myself and others of how great MJ used to be back in the days.

Bad is a Great Album :) But i think michael will not do the same with his other Albums he only Did Thriller 25 because this is the Biggest selling Album of all Time let it stay like that.

The timing for Thriller 25 couldn't have been better imo. I think that it was just what he needed after those terrible years and before his upcoming new album.

I think Bad deserves a 25th Anniversary Edition, because the album had a huge impact with the release of many classic hit singles and a record of 5 No.1's off one album in the USA hat still stands today. It's the album that made Michael Jackson the King of Pop.

Due to the Bad Tour, the Bad era was bigger than the Thriller on a worldwide leve. In the UK Bad is Michael's biggest sellling album And it was the Bad era that confirmed the Thriller hype around Michael wasn't just an early 1980's craze and that Michael really was a music icon.

On a Bad 25th Anniversary Edition, as well as a DVD release of one of Michael's Bad Tour 1988 Wembley Stadium concerts (which I doubt will ever get an official release), I'd love to hear the duet Michael wrote (and think recorded) with RUN DMC called Crack Kills. I don't think new remixes like on Thriller25 are need and are just a waste of time and space.

That would be a great idea. But I dont think Michael and Run DMC got to record it. I remember hearing that Michael showed them, and they liked it, but all of their schedule's collided, so they never got it done. Maybe they did record it, but I could've sworn I heard that rumor.

But yeah, I doubt they'll compile this. But they should. Like benscarr said, this put Michael into an international level. It deserves as much credit as Thriller. It added more to the fire Thriller had created and turned it into a blazing phoenix.
The diverse songs, Dynamic Music Videos (short films), Astonishing Performances, and Groundbreaking Whirlwind tour, made Michael a legend.

If they were to create a Bad25, I would compose it of many things.

-The Original Album with Remastered Sound
-Added Unreleased Tracks such as (Al Capone, The Price Of Fame, Buffalo Bill, etc.)
-New Remixes to the some tracks such as,
(The Way You Make Me Feel, APOM, Just Good Friends, and Speed Demon. The songs that weren't singles deserve mixes the most!)
-1 2nd leg Bad Tour concert (Preferably Los Angeles Final Concert, Wembley or MSG one)
-1 Other DVD containing a Documentary about the Making Of the Album, The making of the Bad Tour, Behind The Scenes footage on Music Videos, and maybe in the recording studio. You know, everything about the Bad Era. Including New and Old Interviews with Michael, Quincy, Bruce S., Family Members, Band Members, Business Associates, John Branca, and other's associated with his Bad era projects

Yeah thats my dream "Bad 25"!

Last edited:
Back