BAD 25: What About a Singles Box Set

mikey82james

Proud Member
Just Like Thriller 25 Had a Japan Release of Singles Box Set

What would be so cool is if something like that was released and if they base it of the CD Singles from UK back in the 80's it would be so Cool

For the First two IJCSLY and BAD they would have to use the 12" singles and these were not released in UK on CD single back in 80's

What do you think would you like this all collected in a nice collectors box

I'd go with this for I Just Can't Stop Loving You

1 I Just Can't Stop Loving You (with Intro) 2 Spanish Version 3 French Version 4 Baby Be Mine

this for BAD

1 BAD 2 Extended Dance Mix Incl False Fade 3 A Capella 4 Dub

or maybe they could add in bonus demos for the songs such as

1 BAD lp version 2 Bad demo version

1 Smooth Criminal Original lp version 2 Al Capone

1 TWYMMF 2 Hot Fever

What Ideas would you go with

badboxoutlook012.jpg

badboxoutlook02.jpg

# 1 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (With Spoken Intro / Without Spoken Intro / Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu - Spanish Version / Spanish & English Version / Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous - French Version *)

#2 - BAD (Album Version / 7'' Single Mix / Dance Extended Mix Includes "False Fade" / Dance Remix radio Edit / Dub Version / A Cappella)

#3 - The Way You Make Me Feel (7'' Re - Mix / Instrumental / Dance Extended Mix / Dance Remix Radio Edit / Dub Version / A Cappella)

#4 - Man In The Mirror (Album Version / Edit / Instrumental Edit)

#5 - Dirty Diana (Edit / Instrumental Edit)

#6 - Another Part Of Me (Single Mix / Instrumental / Extended Dance Mix / Radio Edit / Dub Mix / A Cappella)

#7 - Smooth Criminal (Edit / Instrumental / Extended Dance Mix / Extended Dance Mix Radio Edit / "Annie Mix" / Dance Mix - Dub Mix / A Cappella)

#8 - Leave Me Alone (Album Version / Instrumental * / Extended Dance Mix * / Extended Dance Mix Radio Edit * / Dub Mix * / A Cappella * )

#9 - Liberian Girl (Vocal / Instrumental *)

#10 - Speed Demon (Edit / Instrumental * / Extended Dance Mix * / Extended Dance Mix Radio Edit * / Dub Mix * / A Cappella * )

* : previously unreleased

source: http://mjjdesign.over-blog.com/
^^
what about something like this one?

this idea (among others) was submitted to Sony and the estate last year (by Richard). IMO such a box needs to be released

something like that, but since the original mixes are left of bad 25 this is where they could find a home, plus demos of the tracks, 1 or 2 mixes as we have most already, this would be so cool

I'm lucky enough to have the originals but I'd still like to see a box set like you described.

I wouldn't mind owning something like this, but I doubt it will be released. I just think it's to similar to Bad 25 already and it would cost more because of all the discs.

Who knows? Maybe they will release something like this! (Crosses fingers)

Back