bad 25 singles

Vlens

Proud Member
So we already have 'i just can't stop loving you' and 'badafrojack remix'. What do you think they can possibly release next?

I think al capone and price of fame could do really well! What do you guy's think?

The Bad remix was released as a single?

No. realisticly I don't think there will be any more single. After all the unheard new songs are all 25 years old demos, not even the finished product.

None of them.
Such great songs like HT and BTM didn't get any attention.

Al capone and PoF don't have any chance. especialy in that form as they are.

If any of the unreleased songs have been on the album, Bad would never have been such succes.

If you see the second cd as album, it could never be the classic album, that Bad is.
they are just demos and problably they never worked on them on that session and concentrated on the songs that are on the album.

what makes Bad so great is that it doesn't have that typical 80's sounding. And the demos are all so 80's. beside the lyrics, they are nothing special that hasn't been heard before.

I assumed they were going to re-release all the original singles like they did with IJCSLY. Seems a bit pointless to have done that one now.

I understand what you mean, but i think al capone is a lot better than Hollywood tonight! It missed the energy mj songs most of the times have! Behind the mask was great, but not really that commercial! I think a lot of people would love al capone, but that's just my opinion!

I think Price Of Fame has a very good chance if it get's released as a single! It's very catchy and it's more like a finished song than a demo.

HT is a great song, but the controversy of the album killed it partially.

I def think Im So Blue ccould be a single. Its practically finished, and doesn't sound dated at all to me.

Its disappointing they dont do more videos, be it animated or like Hollywood Tonight.
Price of Fame could have worked well.

or make some video for IJCSLY (and Just Good Friends?) with the studio footage they have and send it to tv. Not sure of the state of the music videos on TV, but do you really need a Pitbull to be broadcast this day? would be quite sad

I think the Nero remix is great, so they could have done a video for that, with Spike the rabbit, futuristic this time, Tron/Akira style

^^ I wouldn't want more videos like HT. If they ever make another MJ video, please make it a creative one! Hire a talented, creative director with original and interesting ideas. HMH and HT were very weak, they both lacked creativity and it's a shame considering MJ was the king of music videos/short films. I just do not consider any of these MJ videos.

Sadly I dont think all videos can be short films like BAD or Thriller. Hollywood Tonight is a minimum but at least there is kind of a story being told (and the dancer wasnt bad).

I would be disapointed if they dont make somethin great for Do You Know Where Your Children Are, it screams "short film". Im sure many directors wouldnt mind the opportunity, even without Mike

For homage videos HT and HMH were good.

And i think BTM was perfect for radio.

Sure, the videos won't be any more like when MJ was alive. I'm aware of that. But I do think it can be and should be done better than HMH and HT.

PoF should be released with I'm So Blue as b-side. - Or better even I'm so Blue should have a single release!

Al Capone could be released with Smooth Criminal on the single too.

I don't know if I would like anything else released. If there was some awesome remix of another song off Bad, I would buy it, but I don't think there will be anymore.

Re: Single from BAD 25?

It'd be great in my opinion, but I don't think we're getting any more..

First press of songs would be awesome :) Dirty Diana, Bad, Smooth Criminal. I'm just dreaming :)

Yeah, PoF or Al Capone as a single with a music video (studio outtakes) and the original version of Dirty Diana or Smooth Criminal on the maxi-CD as bonus would be awesome.
But I'm pretty sure we won't get a single. And I'm ok with that, still satisfied with the deluxe edition box :)

If they have footage of Stevie and/or Sidehah recording IJCSLY and JUST GOOD FRIENDS, they easily could have/still could make a music video using that footage.

I'd prefer Dirty Diana or MITM though

I think that "I'm So Blue" should be released.........

Brilliant lyrics, but the message is simple enough for people to understand........

And that is important in this day and age......where it seems like everyone around us is devolving......it's the only explanation I can find for the reason why people buy half the crap in today's music charts!!!

Back