Bad 2009 remastered paper sleeve edition

"BAD - Special Edition" (2001) was digitally remastered.

The sound quality is already perfect and there's no new re-mastering. When they're providing info about a re-issue and it states "re-mastered" somewhere, it just means that they are using the new 2001 masters and nothing else.

This Japanese paper sleeve re-issue is content-wise 100% identical to the 2001 Special Edition. ;)

I didn't like the special edition because they took out the IJCSLY intro

the IJCSLY intro has been taken out on most pressings since 1988 (some other tracks have also been replaced with their 7'' Mixes), that had nothing to do with the 2001 Special Edition ;)

I saw it in the shops yesterday, but without the paper coverage. It said on the back it included a new booklet - with new photographs.

It includes 7 bonus tracks, I would assume 3 of them are the same unreleased songs:

Streetwalker
Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu
Fly Away

It says the rest of the bonus material is (aside from the songs mentioned above):

*new Material*
New Interview
New Booklet
New Photos

Last edited:
I saw it in the shops yesterday, but without the paper coverage. It said on the back it included a new booklet - with new photographs.

It includes 7 bonus tracks, I would assume 3 of them are the same unreleased songs:

Streetwalker
Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu
Fly Away

It says the rest of the bonus material is (aside from the songs mentioned above):

*new Material*
New Interview
New Booklet
New Photos

this 2001 special edition not 2009 ;)
sorry

Back