Bad 1987 Spanish Special Edition

GhostSith

Proud Member
Ill disturb you right away with the picture's I have:

Track 1 is the Todo Mi Amor track, then followed by the original BAD album.

I have a few questions to this cd:
1. Is it rare
2. Where was it released
3. How many where in production

Ill disturb you right away with the picture's I have:

Track 1 is the Todo Mi Amor track, then followed by the original BAD album.

I have a few questions to this cd:
1. Is it rare
2. Where was it released
3. How many where in production

Hi! yes..this cd is very rare! I have it also and it was meant to get released in Spain, Florida and South America! Only this and another japanese 3inch cd version contained the spanish version of I just can´t stop loving you in the past. The number was very limited.

Only this and another japanese 3inch cd version contained the spanish version of I just can´t stop loving you in the past.
..and the signature series :)
anyway it's true...it is the rarest bad cd version, worth around 150 euro

Strange how the only tell-tale sign of the extra track is a sticker on the case. Other than that it looks to have the same paperwork, disc print and catalogue number as the normal release....

I wonder why Epic/Sony didn't put any effort into pressing new artwork or even just updating the track listing?

Thank for the info guys, I also wondered about the looks of the cover, I expected also a bit more effort than the normal release or atleast a tracklist editing. The cd didnt come in with the post yet but when it does Ill check out the tracks on the cd itself.

I also saw this one on marktplaats, didn't know for sure if it was worth something.

I had this cd in the past but traded it for some other item

the crazy thing is that the catalogue number on the cd is the same as the catalogue number on the vinyl of Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu: 69007

I had this cd in the past but traded it for some other item

the crazy thing is that the catalogue number on the cd is the same as the catalogue number on the vinyl of Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu: 69007

Yeah indeed, same cat number.

I checked it today and the cd starts with Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu and ends with all the others as we know.

how much is the IJCSLY mini japan cd thing worth as i have had it for years!
thanks

how much is the IJCSLY mini japan cd thing worth as i have had it for years!
thanks

do ya mean this one?

dsc02653k.jpg

dsc02654mq.jpg

with the time and in the last years it got worth more and more.....I already saw it for 500 Euros in very good condition anywhere.

Back