backup singers rehearsing "Who Is It"

Eric

Proud Member
I remember some people were wondering if MJ was going to perform "Who Is It." Well I have the 2 disc Walmart set and there is one part where the backup singers are rehearsing "Who Is It"!!!!!!

I remember some people were wondering if MJ was going to perform "Who Is It." Well I have the 2 disc Walmart set and there is one part where the backup singers are rehearsing "Who Is It"!!!!!!

they also did Stranger in Moscow.

I saw Rock with you written on the board..where the song listing was.

Last edited:
Gosh, Rock With You would have been so magical! I wanted him to perform that song so bad for "This Is It."

........... :cry:

............ my favourite song since the release of Dangerous. I never saw him singing that live. This one, Stranger in Moscow and Billie Jean... my number ONEs.

This is unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they also did Stranger in Moscow.

I saw Rock with you written on the board..where the song listing was.
yep. Also saw rehersals for Dont Stop Till you get Enough and Will You Be There.

Lol I was just thinking about the BET special when Michael Bearden was talking about rehearsing Rock With You. They had to change one of the verses and MJ said 'Bearden, its gonna hurt the girls.' Awwww, I miss him :cry:

this sucks- dirty diana, who is it, stranger in moscow, will you be there, rock with you- all of them in my top 10 favourite mj songs and NONE are in the film, on dvd/blu-ray, properly filmed and/or rehearsed!

I know...I wish we could have access to it ALL...I mean, watching Michael rehearse, create, seeing his vision...OMG, he's so amazing, and if only we could have seen it all...Pure magic....

^ That was for You Are Not Alone. They were gonna take a verse out just to shorten it.

Like they did with BoW as well... always thought that was an odd choice, it's hardly the longest MJ song (in fact, without the intro it's pretty short) so quite why they cut out verse 2 for TII was beyond me. They also edited the same verse out of the MSG TV version, despite amateur footage from the crowd revealing it was performed in its entirity at the concert.

The backing singers rehearsed these songs but do we know weather mj himself rehearsed any of them?

I know...I wish we could have access to it ALL...I mean, watching Michael rehearse, create, seeing his vision...OMG, he's so amazing, and if only we could have seen it all...Pure magic....

I LOVE your sig!!!!

Back