Backstreet boys -backstreet boys' dorough to be a dad

rockstar

Proud Member
BACKSTREET BOYS star HOWIE DOROUGH is to be a first-time father.
hey i'm big fan of the BackSreet Boys and i'm happy for Howie being father :)

here is website:http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/backstreet boys dorough to be a dad_1091741

BACKSTREET BOYS star HOWIE DOROUGH is to be a first-time father.
The 35-year-old singer and his wife Leigh are expecting a child in June (09).
The pair was enjoying its lives as a young married couple, travelling with the band after their December 2007 wedding, but were left considering their priorities after the death of Dorough's father, Hoke, last June (08).
And the star insists starting his own family became his main focus following the tragedy.
He tells People.com, "That kind of put things into perspective - passing on and bringing new life into the world.
"At that point we started focusing in on having a child. The baby is due the same month that my dad passed away last year, so it's almost like realising life is a circle."
And the star's 34-year-old wife is adamant her pop star beau will make a great dad.
She adds, "I think he's going to be more hands-on than anyone expects. He's someone who will get up in the night and change diapers. He's such a partner of mine."

Yay Howie was always my some kind of favourite from the boys :D
Congrats to the soon-to-be parents!

i'm still fan of BSB but i don't listen to there music very music i'm more into MJ music right know :yes: :heart:

Congrats to Howie! I've always liked him, he seems really nice and down to earth.

Back