Back from London, with plenty of MJ stuff.

Last week , from thursday to sunday i was in London. I came back with some great MJ things. Especially the books...were at a MUCH nicer price than Holland. And i finally got Dancing the dream....one AMAZING book, finally i have it. Take a peek ;)

Before i went on my trip to London, i bought this shirt..cause i couldn't
go to london and not wear a MJ shirt you know..come on now ;)

642sf5.jpg

The following was bought in London (HMV,WH Smith,etc)

P28-07-09_08.45.JPG
P28-07-09_08.45.JPG
http://i31.tinypic.com/20pwjmo.jpg[/img]

2l8gps4.jpg

e7jyb6.jpg

I'll be getting this one for my birthday from my bro and his girlfriend

2h3v9dh.jpg

Yeah i already knew, because we were all in London and he still needed a present for me :)

Wish I could go to London right now.
The Thriller/This is it T-shirt.. not sure, looks kinda creepy to me...
Congrats anyway on those collection items! Lucky one!

Yeah i know, but the shirt still RULES! It was funny how many peeps in london were staring at the shirt most of the time ,haha.

"Dancing The Dream" is not the originaly one published years ago by Michael Jackson.
I'm back from London as well and also purchased great books and stuff... People making money on MJ on every corner, in gifts shops Princess Diana's items are in even less variety than Michael is. It is sad. "Anything for money"

"Dancing The Dream" is not the originaly one published years ago by Michael Jackson.
I'm back from London as well and also purchased great books and stuff... People making money on MJ on every corner, in gifts shops Princess Diana's items are in even less variety than Michael is. It is sad. "Anything for money"

In what ways is this one different? Only the cover? Cause i remember the Black or White cover on the original one.

Also about fake stuff...the t-shirts are of course official, they are two of those shirts that
was gonna be sold at the O2 if the shows had happened. The first book is a biography, by Emily Herbert, no idea if this is considered 'fake stuff' . The second book is by Adrian Grant, and the last book is one of those tribute books.

Last edited:
Ohhh yeah they have some great things to buy in London, i bought a lot of things too i was there last week too :)

Awesome. Thanks for buying all that stuff to show us. If I had more money I'd get the clothes and maybe some of the books :p

Wow a lot of awesome stuff there! ;) I see you already have the new Visual Documentary edition.. I haven't got mine yet, is it good? Are there a lot of extra pics and material?

All the souvenier shops in London have tons of MJ stuff, from posters to calendars, t-shirts, mugs and that kind of stuff, I kept my hands off of them though, I'd rather have official stuff.

What?! It's not? What is different from the old version then?:bugeyed
I was planning on buying it since it again got in an online bookstore here in the NL.

@Staffordshire Bullterrier: Cool stuff! :)

Back