[b]Naruto Thread[/b]

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
If anyone around here is a Naruto fan, feel free to discuss anything on Naruto and Naruto Shippuden here, I really don't want to be the only one here to discuss about. I really wanna share Naruto so bad.

Naruto fan right here! I love it. It is a masterpiece, minus the fillers of course! I also read the manga. Naruto is the third on my top 3 animes. An engaging storyline with just epic fights with intriguing characters. I like Orochimaru, Jiraya, Naruto, The Fourth, Itatchi, Kakashi, and a few others. I hate Sakura and Sasuke though.

Thank you for coming here, Naruto is indeed a masterpiece, the art and the storylines, pure epic. I love Naruto and mainly Hinata, I love those two together, they're so cute, which is why I'm a huge supporter of NaruHina. Most of the characters are good, I never liked Orochimaru. I collected the mangas I'm trying to get Volume 47, the one with the "Confession", when Hinata finally confesses her love to Naruto.

To tell the truth, while I was subscribing Shonen Jump, I got the issue with the actual chapter I wanted to see again, but I got it the day after Michael died and I was too miserable to be happy about the chapter I got.

Have you ever plan on going to conventions involving Naruto?

yup, i skipped ALL the fillers! I loved the first season, but shippuden has been a disappointment so far.

yup, i skipped ALL the fillers! I loved the first season, but shippuden has been a disappointment so far.

If I go to an anime convention I'll dress up as Michael and WHAT!!? Why is Shippuden been a disappointment for you?

Dress up as Michael posing as a Leaf village ninja! Hokage Michael Jackson! and perform the ultimate technique, the Moonwalk! The main problem with shippuden is that it had fillers early on which made it seem kind of slow at the beginning, but things got back on track. You gotta love the great fight we've seen thus far. Fights in shippuden are far better than the first season because they are between skilled ninjas and not rookies with the exception of a few high level fights in the first season like Orochimaru vs The Third.

Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu! 1000 years of death!! Possibly one of my favourite Naruto scenes ever :D haha!!

Dress up as Michael posing as a Leaf village ninja! Hokage Michael Jackson! and perform the ultimate technique, the Moonwalk! The main problem with shippuden is that it had fillers early on which made it seem kind of slow at the beginning, but things got back on track. You gotta love the great fight we've seen thus far. Fights in shippuden are far better than the first season because they are between skilled ninjas and not rookies with the exception of a few high level fights in the first season like Orochimaru vs The Third.

I like that Hokage Michael Jackson. I was only thinking I should dress up as Michael in the Bad Tour shirt with a fedora and finger tapes, I don't care if anybody thinks I'm not wearing a Naruto cosplay or why is he wearing Michael Jackson, I rather dress in an oppposite way. Like if I plan to go to Michael's concert I should wear a Naruto jacket.

I'm kinda pissed off that the fact that Shippuden isn't premiering in Canada yet because Shippuden made it's Amercian TV debut on DisneyXD, the same day "This Is It" movie premiered. I still remembered the first time I started watching Naruto, I think I got interested in it because of Hinata offering an healing ointment to Naruto on Episode 45, she was so red I thought she must be in love. So I started loving Naruto thanks to that moment.

If I go to an anime convention I'll dress up as Michael and WHAT!!? Why is Shippuden been a disappointment for you?

I don't like the akatsuki. I hate how they want to "control the world" and all that crap, the first season was NOT about that! And i loved the first, the second is meh though IMO.

I don't like the akatsuki. I hate how they want to "control the world" and all that crap, the first season was NOT about that! And i loved the first, the second is meh though IMO.

The Akatsuki's the main reason you're not into Shippuden? Technically those aren't seasons, Naruto is just a beginning and Shippuden is a sequel and I've heard that Masashi Kishimoto i planning to make a new era of Naruto soon. I never wanted Naruto to end ever and I'm hoping that Naruto ends up marrying Hinata. NaruHina was so popular outside Japan.

The Akatsuki's the main reason you're not into Shippuden? Technically those aren't seasons, Naruto is just a beginning and Shippuden is a sequel and I've heard that Masashi Kishimoto i planning to make a new era of Naruto soon. I never wanted Naruto to end ever and I'm hoping that Naruto ends up marrying Hinata. NaruHina was so popular outside Japan.

I don't think of them as main reasons. I just don't like where the story is going that's all.

Oh right, well I don't the storyline, but wish some other characters were appear more often like in the anime and in movies too, because Naruto and Sakura are the only ones are stars in every Naruto animated films, I have all of those and I can't wait for the Shippuden 2nd movie "Bonds" in English, because of lovely Hinata. BTW ASIS, who are your favourite characters?

Oh right, well I don't the storyline, but wish some other characters were appear more often like in the anime and in movies too, because Naruto and Sakura are the only ones are stars in every Naruto animated films, I have all of those and I can't wait for the Shippuden 2nd movie "Bonds" in English, because of lovely Hinata. BTW ASIS, who are your favourite characters?

I liked all the characters from the first season TBH, but my favs are.. ok i don't remember the names but you'll get them :p

that sand dude (with the one tail demon)

Sasuke (REALLY liked him in the first season.. second season not so much)

The dude with white eyes (your avatar's brother) .. yeah.. that's all I can think of really.

I liked all the characters from the first season TBH, but my favs are.. ok i don't remember the names but you'll get them :p

that sand dude (with the one tail demon)

Sasuke (REALLY liked him in the first season.. second season not so much)

The dude with white eyes (your avatar's brother) .. yeah.. that's all I can think of really.

Those two characters you're referring are Gaara and Neji Hyuga. You should be lucky I know most of their names and Neji and Hinata are actually cousins. You tell you the truth, when I started watching Naruto for the first time, I hated Neji and I thought of him as a heel (a "bad" guy term from wrestling) character.

That Killer Bee guy? What do ya think?

Well, you can believe it. I gotta ask, what's you're favourite Naruto moment? The first series that is.

Well, you can believe it. I gotta ask, what's you're favourite Naruto moment? The first series that is.

first season? oh there were so many! let me see..

the hokage fight of course

gaara's fight right after that

sasuke VS. naruto (KICK. ASS. FIGHT)

and of course, the exam episodes, all of them.

yeah i really loved the first naruto. It's one of my favorite shows.

Those two characters you're referring are Gaara and Neji Hyuga. You should be lucky I know most of their names and Neji and Hinata are actually cousins. You tell you the truth, when I started watching Naruto for the first time, I hated Neji and I thought of him as a heel (a "bad" guy term from wrestling) character.

my memory is really hazy since it was such a long time since i saw the first season, but even though neji "seemed" like a bad guy his power was still too kickass :p

They do have great moments, NaruHina are my only favourite moments, like on episode 148, they have goods ones, like Naruto and Hinata were face to face at the hospital room and there was a Spider Man reference to the scene and when Naruto touch Hinata she screams and headbutts Naruto off, OUCH! That's classic and another favourite in the same episode when Naruto was out in the dark and there was a Hinata at the waterfall and she dance a training there it's like she was dancing and I thought of "Man In The Mirror", Naruto slipped and Hinata was gone and at morning he told Kiba about a girl which Naruto BTW didn't know it was Hinata there and she was all red stemming up like a tea kettle. I loves NaruHina moments.

my memory is really hazy since it was such a long time since i saw the first season, but even though neji "seemed" like a bad guy his power was still too kickass :p

Sorry about your hazy memory, because I'm autistic I have a strong intellect and strong memories, I know Naruto so well now. When Neji changed I started liking him. To tell the truth, I'm not lying, feel like I won't ever see episode 47 anymore, when Hinata was taking into the stretcher? That moment is gonna keep me thinking of MJ's death. Have you got any Naruto DVD's? I got half of the collection of DVDs, I got Volume 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 14 and 15 so far and I also got the first 2 Shippuden DVDs.

The Hokage vs Oro was definitely the highlight of the first season. Kick ass fight of two master Shinobis, although, Oro had it easy with his forbidden technique that summons the previous Hokages.

Speaking of Orochimaru, I never like that guy, but there was one thing that keeps bothering me about him. Fans think that Orochimaru and Michael are the same, but the fact is they're not. I have proof to that case.

Orochimaru is just a scientist who got carried away and didn't see people as persons anymore. He sought immortality to be the greatest and learn all the jutsu there is to learn. I like his mad skills and wits. Also, his looks is epic with that voice of his. Just awesome! Yea many think that Oro and MJ are look alikes.

Speaking of Orochimaru, I never like that guy, but there was one thing that keeps bothering me about him. Fans think that Orochimaru and Michael are the same, but the fact is they're not. I have proof to that case.

I'm not sure how orochimaru and MJ are connected... they aren't the same in ANYWAY....maybe i'm missing something?

Exactly! As I said I have proof, like Orochimaru is much more pale than Michael, Michael is pale but not as pale (thanks to vitiligo), Orochimaru's hair length is much longer than Michaels are, Michael has his own 3 kids, Orochimaru never had his own kids, but he is a sensei to 3, but we don't know the other 2, so we only knew Anko was his student. Orochimaru died about the age 53 I think from Sasuke and Michael, we all know.

I think those are the proof I have for now.

I am really pissed off at YTV right now! They stopped airing Naruto, that does it, they've been ruining my routine of watching Naruto for about a year and a half for the last time, I sent them a complaint last year and I got no freaking response, they think can ignore me like that? Well to hell with them, I can still play the DVDs of Naruto anyways. I hate YTV for this.

Back