Awesome video of Whoopi Goldberg defending MJ

I say Joy Baher or whatever her name is the next day after the memorial and she did not say a word about anything she probaly utter two words. Which very much unlike her, because she talks allot.
My point is there was nothing bad too say so she was mute. She could not comment on Paris cause it was a shock to her to see MJ as a real father, she like many others made up their minds about MJ a long time ago. And nothing would make them change their minds.

Very professional of Whoopi to remain calm and yet own them in every single way.
She kinda interrupted her stupid crap and said what she thought of Michael.
Of course...the other bitch needs to have the last word so she talks about molesters
again and their ways....stupid people. GO Whoopi! Next time Whoopi their ass.

I don't get the law... Why is it not a crime for someone to claim that someone else is apedophile when clearly that person was not proven guilty. What the fuck is that??

Yeah that woman definately needs a pedigree or a tombstone or something.

I say Joy Baher or whatever her name is the next day after the memorial and she did not say a word about anything she probaly utter two words. Which very much unlike her, because she talks allot.
My point is there was nothing bad too say so she was mute. She could not comment on Paris cause it was a shock to her to see MJ as a real father, she like many others made up their minds about MJ a long time ago. And nothing would make them change their minds.

This is soooo true! Before the show came on that day, I thought to myself: "I just know Joy is going to say something smart and rude about Paris." But, thankfully, she didn't.

So I agree with you, music, that Joy realized that MJ was, indeed, a great father after all. I used to like Joy, but these past few months, even before MJ's death, I've changed my attitude towards her.

As for Whoopi, always liked her, and always will! :D I loooove "Sister Act".

This deserves two snaps and a kiwi twist... **snaps fingers** I still remember Whoopi from the 'Liberian Girl' video. She was great in that! LOVE THIS WOMAN! And Joy is just an unfunny comedian who WISHES she had a tenth of the fame Michael has. In fact, Whoopi is probably the only one on the view with intelligence.

Back