Awesome video of MJ in 2007, visiting a army base.

I have never seen this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyWsEjGDb0&feature=related

The way he asks those things to the military guy is just awesome, i mean...he's really like a kid there, and so humble and friendly. What a cool dude he was :(. Any person in their right mind can see from this video alone..that this man was nothing but a person who meant well...sigh.

Either way, watch it. It was new for me.

Reactions: Bee
God he was so beautiful...:cry:......I wish someone with a pure heart could of told him that..:blush:

He looked good here, especially with the reading glasses, it's nice to actually see his eyes!

He also sounded particularly manly (mainly towards the end). :D

He looked good here, especially with the reading glasses, it's nice to actually see his eyes!

He also sounded particularly manly (mainly towards the end). :D

Yeah, reminded me alot of This is it. And always so humble and down to earth. Totally NOT acting like a superstar or anything, that's really Mike and that's just really great. I also notice his walk/swagger, it reminds me of the TII anouncement :)

I remember this so clearly Michael was visiting Japan at the time and went to the military base there and the military appreciated Michael so much. It was amazing to see there reactions to Michael.

he looks AMAZING here! mj always looked good in Japan in 2006/2007. what a beautiful sexy man :wub:.

thats to positive for the media no wonder why we didnt hear about it, what a shame.

I remember seeing this after he had gone over early in 2007 - he seemed so humble and respectful of everyone and not at all the big star that he is. And aren't the fans so well behaved! lolol

Great video! Love it when the guy dances for Michael! :D

It's a shame that this was not, and is not shown more in the media. :no:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

How much love from all the people there!! ANd the joy and chills. Mike looks... well... :wub::wub::wub:... rico!!!!

Sorry about my Spanish, but that's the only word I can use for him in this one! He is so lovely and looks great... beutiful!!!

Back