Awesome Video of Michael and Diana Ross

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this...it is late at night and I should be sleeping LOL

I stumbled on this and was like 'Aww' and amazed at how young he was. Look how close the people can get to him without mobbing him. He had only released Off The Wall so far...

Aww Mike, the way he ran up to and hugged Diana ... *sigh* Adorable.

And she calls him her 'Baby' aww :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jd3UkUlpc&feature=related

:cry: It made me cry..haha. It's so cute and I think he really loved her..
He always brought me such great amazement. He was so young yet brought so much magic.

I love it when they hugged. So cute. If I were her, I would have never let him go. :(

:cry: It made me cry..haha. It's so cute and I think he really loved her..
He always brought me such great amazement. He was so young yet brought so much magic.

I love it when they hugged. So cute. If I were her, I would have never let him go. :(

Ugh I know. He like didn't just hug her that was like a full on, please be mine, I need you, embrace. LOL

I bet that made him feel soo good to have her call him her 'baby' even though she meant it in the motherly way, not the romantic way...LOL.

I liked the end where they wore matching glittery outfits, he totally outdanced her. LOL

Ugh I know. He like didn't just hug her that was like a full on, please be mine, I need you, embrace. LOL

I bet that made him feel soo good to have her call him her 'baby' even though she meant it in the motherly way, not the romantic way...LOL.

I liked the end where they wore matching glittery outfits, he totally outdanced her. LOL

lol.
I love the video where they're discussing how sexy each other are. :) So adorable.

Such great video.

He really loved her.

Back