Awesome tribute video of The Game's 'Better on the other side'

The Game, Chris Brown, Diddy, Mario Winans, Boys 2 Men-Better on the other side.

I loved that song alot when it came out earlier this week...and i am a rather senstive dude...i really really dig emotional rap songs, or just emotional and heartfelt songs in general , but i didn't shed tears when hearing this song this week. But damn....

With the video along with the song...the piano that you hear.....i had the shivers all the time...and i just felt tears starting to come. Yes, this video is beautiful and very touching. Thanks 'The Game' i have more and more respect for you now. I already digged the guy for his cool line about MJ in a song on his first cd.

Thank you.

WATCH THIS!!!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh589n4F4yZ8155WLJ

This song was also free to download German MTV's site (mtv.de). I can't hear it without crying. So wonderful. (Wasn't this posted here yet? If not, I'm amazed. I thought it was or I'd have posted myself!)

Very nice...but i also found out that The Game was rather contradicting about MJ....here...-->

On the song 'We ain't ' from his first cd.

"The media is bullshit now we can't even say bitch
They accusin Michael of touchin kids in the wrong places
At first they embraced him, had a couple of face lifts
Now people wanna place him with murderers and rapists"

On a later mixtape ....

"Two in the head knocked em, (down, down)
From Thirty feet away he fell, (down, oooh well)
Touch kids like Michael,
One roll of the dice, oh!,
You wanna gamble wit' your life,
***** die slow. "

What the..........just when you think you can be happy and apreciate a artist...you get to see this, now i just find it hard to apreciate the video anymore.....

About the questionable lyric Staffordshire Bullterrier posted, all I can say is that we all make mistakes and it was only one lyric. Things would be different if The Game had a history of putting Michael down but he's been giving nothing but respect for Michael recently and for that he should be commended.

Edit: Just watched the video. I had already heard the song many times and really liked it but that video takes it to the next level. Absolutely brilliant. Love you forever Michael.

Last edited:
Back