Average person said Michael ALIVE, that he was taken by an UFO, weird, but true...

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
Well the thing is i was at this library, and people were just talking stuff, all of the sudden started talking Michael Jackson for no reason whatsoever, so my ears were like "what are they talking about???" and one person, a man, very good looking man, about 50 years old, said Michael was alive and that he was taken by an UFO, i was like, OK.... yeah right, but i thought why not??? so asked this unknown person why he believed that, all he answered was

"I really think so"

Wish was true :lol: WHY???? that would mean Michael's alive and he could come back..... ok, i dont know...

But what was amazing to me was that the people there, just normal average people, were really considering it to be a REAL posibility... they didnt said "Oh thats impossible", they were almost believing it....

I guess avid readers tend to have a more open mind... :mello: :yes:

Well....there are some people who do have their own little "theories" I guess.

All of which really make me scratch my head...

Haha, this thread is class. :D I suspect the tabloids have melted these people's brains. Well I hope if Michael's in a UFO right now, it comes back around here to pick me up and we can make peace with the aliens :happy: and he can teach them and me how to moonwalk.

LOL... I suppose it's difficult for some people to imagine Michael Jackson dying like everyone else. It's just too normal. I think people believed he was this immortal being who was portrayed, and sometimes portrayed himself, as invincible and unbreakable. So, for him to just die is probably hard for some to believe. Being abducted by aliens, although ridiculous to us, seems more logical to them than the idea of THE Michael Jackson dying like a regular person. Just my two cents on the matter.

Let's hope MJ's children never come into contact with 'nutters' like this!

UFO indeed. Whatever next?

Pffft...yeah right. :rolleyes2: Let me guess. Is this guy a part of the "MJ is still alive and his death is a hoax" crowd?

Maybe they said it in jest. Most of us here would never joke about anyone's death, but I reckon I don't need to refresh your memories by reminding you about the attitude most ignorant people have when it comes to Michael. Since you weren't part of the conversation, you don't really know in what context that was said. On the other hand, some people have really strange hypotheses regarding celebrity deaths (fans, even!!) and other stuff like that. >.>

No, no….
Mike was from another planet & Liz Taylor is the one who confirmed that.
He gave Gorge Lucas all the ideas for Star Wars about life on different planets, description of creatures that live there, etc.… so he is just on another planet now and he has a cute bodyguards protecting him:

ewok1.jpg

Mr. E.

No, no….
Mike was from another planet & Liz Taylor is the one who confirmed that.
He gave Gorge Lucas all the ideas for Star Wars about life on different planets, description of creatures that live there, etc.… so he is just on another planet now and he has a cute bodyguards protecting him:

ewok1.jpg

Mr. E.

:lmao:

...and the award for Post Of The Day goes to...

Back