Australia tv guide

dmitc

Proud Member
channel 7 monday 27/10/08

11pm-12.15am

louis theroux and michael jackson

will be interesting not going to explain it cause i tried to before then my page refreshed and i can't be bothered typing it up again, this was made around 2002/03 b4 bashir got the rights for "the interview" but that doesn't stop louis hunting the great man down and his friends/family lol

Thank you so much for letting us know! I know they have been showing Louis' documentaries for a little while on 7.

Thanks again dmitc! :D

I'm a great fan of Louise Theroux's work, it's interesting documentary though one person two talks about Michael playing with himself on the telephone needs a good punch in the face. And Louis asking Joesph Jackson if he would like Michael to have a girlfriend or boyfriend is very disrespectful of Louis and Joesph has every right to get angry.

The documentary is interesting, because Louise never actually gets in to the world of Michael Jackson and never gets near Michael. But it's really about the hangers on of Michael, old friends and associates. Joesph Jackson's assistant The Majestic whatever, seems quite dodgy to me. Worth watching but fairly uncomfortable view, but no were near the worst documentary of Michael I've seen. Channel 4's What Really Happend and Michael Jackson's Boy's are the worst and most negative documentaries on Michael I've ever seen.

blah it would be on channel 7.... the only channel not on my foxtel box :lol: which means I actually have to remember the time so I don't miss it :lol:

Ok I really want to watch this but I don't live in Aus. :( I hope it will be online sometime soon, or is it already? :unsure:

It wouldnt surprise me if it is negative. it all these tv stations play these days!

oh- I think I saw this documentary on youtube!?!?!?!

poo- we need some good shows over here!!!!

I've never heard of this! cool, I must watch!!

And Louis asking Joesph Jackson if he would like Michael to have a girlfriend or boyfriend is very disrespectful of Louis and Joesph has every right to get angry.
how is that disrespectful? Sounds like a good question to me.

well, Louis knows Joe is religious so the question could have been worded better, which he later does.

he knew he would get that response... the show is pretty shit nothing happens and after watching it you wonder what made this guy Michael Jackson famous.

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't seen this documentary in a while. To answer the question of whether the documentary is positive or negative, it's neither. From what I remember, it's basically about a guy who tries to get an interview with Michael. He meets with a man who calls himself "majestic" that has ties with the Jackson family, and manages to use him to get an interview with Joseph Jackson. He pretty much asks questions about Michael's plastic surgery and whether Joe thinks he's gay or not, and Joe says that he didn't want to answer those questions because he didn't want Michael to be mad at him. It also shows footage of Louis meeting with Uri Gellar, when Uri basically tells him that he doesn't trust him to interview Michael because he feels he will betray Michael, and that he had gotten Bashir to do a documentary on him instead. Of course Louis is mad about this and Uri tells him that he will let Michael know the Louis is interested in interviewing him but he wouldn't reccommend him to Michael. So yeah... that's all I remember from it. But it's an interesting documentary.

I'm just bumping this thread to inform you all that there will be another MJ program airing on Australian Television next week. It's the "What really happened?" documentary that we've been hearing so many complaints about. It's on ABC2 - Novemer 5 at 8:30 pm. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it or not, but I would like to see if there's any rare footage of MJ included in this documentary. I just hope it doesn't get replayed over and over again like it has in the UK and other parts of Europe :no:

I'm just bumping this thread to inform you all that there will be another MJ program airing on Australian Television next week. It's the "What really happened?" documentary that we've been hearing so many complaints about. It's on ABC2 - Novemer 5 at 8:30 pm. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it or not, but I would like to see if there's any rare footage of MJ included in this documentary. I just hope it doesn't get replayed over and over again like it has in the UK and other parts of Europe :no:

Thanks- i'm gona watch that!
DW- ABC2 doesn't repeat ANYTHING because nobody watches ABC2 enough to care LOL

Another update: It's Michael Jackson week on Australian Idol next week! LOL this is crazy! I don't know if this is just a coincidence or what, but 3 MJ related specials in 1 week is something I've never seen before.

THANK GOD it's on at 11 tonight on 7 cause it is so negative! Do NOT watch it! Some dude obviouly LIED (got payed for it I bet) by saying that it was true that Michael Jackson had phone sex with him! He wishes he spoke to Michael, one "fan pic" and he has made money running these lies! so grrrr angry!

I pray to god no aussies watch this doc 2night!

Another update: It's Michael Jackson week on Australian Idol next week! LOL this is crazy! I don't know if this is just a coincidence or what, but 3 MJ related specials in 1 week is something I've never seen before.
I nearly had a heart attack when they said that Sunday's theme will be Michael Jackson. So awesome. I found it strange though that they had Chris Brown on the show tonight. You would think they'd save him for Michael Jackson week.

Back