Australia/LA tour?

Shamonee

Proud Member
I'm following Calvin Harris on Twitter who has been updating his statuses saying that he will be supporing MJ on he Australia tour and other artists who I have not heard of are supporting him on his LA ones..

I was just wondering whether there's been any news on it over the past week? I have had a little break from MichaelMania as I've got exams atm so I guess I must be a little behind?

harris was reported to have turned down supporting mj in the uk due to other shows. mj sort of mentioned doing shows in l.A in the this is it forum theres a thread. nothing about aus though

By the looks of the other tweets CalvinHarris has posted, it seems he's joking about.
(I'm talking about the John Leslie tweet)

realy doubt calvin harris will be Mikes supporting act,i always refer to him as a Beck wanabee because hes copied Becks style and songs so much same goes for Timberlake copying Mike,hope its Akon or Gwen Stefani not black eyed peas as was reported a few days ago.3T would be good!

realy doubt calvin harris will be Mikes supporting act,i always refer to him as a Beck wanabee because hes copied Becks style and songs so much same goes for Timberlake copying Mike,hope its Akon or Gwen Stefani not black eyed peas as was reported a few days ago.3T would be good!

3T would be good?? :bugeyed

We can only hope Michael eventually goes elsewhere. There's that Facebook petition online for Mike to go Australia which already has over 56,000 members!

Well Im keeping my finger crossed for an Aussie Tour. The earliest wouldnt be until the end of 2010!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/prN-5_VHS0o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/prN-5_VHS0o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gwen stefani??
oh pulease
This woman totally ignored MJ during the MTV video awards when he got pranked. She treated MJ as if he was invisible which shows she has not an ounce of respect for MJ whatsoever. MJ should have nothing to do with her.

gwen stefani??
oh pulease
This woman totally ignored MJ during the MTV video awards when he got pranked. She treated MJ as if he was invisible which shows she has not an ounce of respect for MJ whatsoever. MJ should have nothing to do with her.

I thought that was totally rude too, she just completely blanked him! Very disrespectful.

I thought that was totally rude too, she just completely blanked him! Very disrespectful.

Well to be fair, she did say later on Jimmy Kimmel's show she felt bad about that and she wished (at the time) to see Neverland. I remember at the time thinking after hearing about that appearance, she kinda redeemed herself to me.

why would he lie for though?

If he goes on to other places after London that doesn't mean he lied. He specifically said at the O2 that "these will be my last shows in London". He didn't say these will be his last shows anywhere on the globe. :D

Calvin Harris is joking about Australia.

Calvin Harris went right down in my books after a few remarks on his twitter page. (Not that I really liked him before).

After saying that "John Leslie will be opening for Michael Jackson on his forthcoming UK tour". The guy is a complete TOOL. Not something to joke about whatsoever.

Back