AUSSIE TV ALERT: "Making Of: This Is It"

Petarkco

Proud Member
Channel nine will be showing "Making Of: This Is It" at 8pm Friday 5th.

The description is "program goes behind the scenes and looks at the making of the greatest concert that never happened complete with interviews from the directors, musicians and dancers who worked with MJ, and exclusive rehearsal footage from the motion picture."

It goes for 30 mins, I hope someone could record this as may show unseen performances.

I hope for an upload so we can all see this program.

WOOOOHOOO. Finally Australia gets something good. I wish they'd put the 30th anniversary on again.
Only a couple of days left for this is it guys. YAYA

Do you think I have to pre order or will there be enough if I just show up on the day for the TII deluxe pack? *not sure*

BTW, regarding the already shown VH1 making of, did it contain any scenes that are not featured in the BD extras?

I saw the commerical for this last night while i was eating dinner....i was like :eek: :wild: lol

Do you think I have to pre order or will there be enough if I just show up on the day for the TII deluxe pack? *not sure*

You dont have to pre order if u dont want to. But if u really want it to, then thats ok too.

^ oh ok thanx.

Could someone please record and upload on youtube this MJ special on friday? I will be out and will miss it :(

(They should of aired it early in the week when most people are actually home to watch T.V lol)

YAY GUYS. i have my THIS IS IT. did u guys get it . did anyone go to the syndey dvd launch. i liv in perth so no hope for me . stupid perth.grrrr

Looking forward to this. Is it one of the special features that is on the DVD? (I haven't gotten it yet)

YAY GUYS. i have my THIS IS IT. did u guys get it . did anyone go to the syndey dvd launch. i liv in perth so no hope for me . stupid perth.grrrr

A couple of my friends went along. There's clips I put in the news part. :)

oooh. i taped it but only watched the first five minutes so far. DID U GUYS C THE BIT OF MJ BACKSTAGE AT THE O2 ANNOUNCEMENT. he looks BEAUUUTIFULLL! I melted ..

oooh. i taped it but only watched the first five minutes so far. DID U GUYS C THE BIT OF MJ BACKSTAGE AT THE O2 ANNOUNCEMENT. he looks BEAUUUTIFULLL! I melted ..

I know!!! it was like :wub:

Back