August 29th/June 2th 2010. Who's going to visit Michael?

iboz75

Proud Member
I'm interested in knowin if there will be a group assembled to go to Forest Lawn Cemetery on eighter June 25th, or August 29th. I'm heading out there (from Chicago). I'll be alone, and I wanted to meet up with fellow fans.

theres something planned for the 25th.i think the fan who does the justie4mj group is organsing it.the ones who go up there every month

yes i am going I am thinking of doing something with a gruop of fans meet up at UCLA the n hed over on the metrolink to Fl im looking to see if on that day Metorlink would do a favor and have the conductors on the trains that go to Glendale anouse on the speaker that this is where Michale Jackson is barrier or this is where Fl Glendale is or some thing of that sort so fans that go on the metrolink know where to get off and not miss there stop

and Metorlink is very cheep its only $6.00 USD for one way form union station to FL and its only a 10 minute ride

I'm definitely going.

I think MJFSC should make a thread with their plans and post it here or in the meet-up section. :flowers:

There are going to be so many people there that day; you won't be alone. :) I'll be there at some point, probably late in the day.

There are two places that a lot of fans are meeting up that day. FL and the o2. So and US/UK fans that need to be with a lot of people should go there. I want to go to FL eventually but just cannot face it atm.

Back