Audience Reactions In Movie Theaters? :) Spoilers.

Karice

Proud Member
What are some audience reactions in movies you have heard in theaters?
smile.gif

The Roommate- "Eew," when Rebecca's eyes roll up into head, leaving only the whites of her eyes.

Arthur 2011 - "No he's not!" When Arthur picks up the nail gun and points it at himself.

Orphan- "Oh my God!" when a doctor reveals that "9 year old child " Esther is actually a grown 33 year old woman named Leela with a growth disorder.

Drag Me To Hell-"I know that hurt," after the main character is thrown around her kitchen by the evil spirit.

Get Him To The Greek-"Eew, that's so gross," when Aaron wipes his fingers on an airport plant after putting Heroin up his butt.

The Adjustment Bureau-Laughter when David disorientedly opens a door twice where there had been a warehouse, and is now part of an office.

Everyone - Adults included, crying their eyes out at Toy Story 3. I did too. Thought they were going to die. :(

In another viewing of Arthur, someone in the audience said, "Oh my God," when Arthur pointed the nail gun at his face. ;)

Is that Arthur film any good? Was wanting to go see it.

It is reallty good. :D Arthur is extremely funny and he's really nice. This is a spoiler, but in one scene, his one-night stand tries to steal a gold watch from him by hiding it in her purse, and his Nanny goes through her purse and finds it. Arthur is very funny, calm, and nice with the almost theif. He says something like, 'I guess this will be one of those great mysteries that will never be found out? Who shot JFK?" Who nicked my watch?" LOL. :lmao: She soon awkwardly rushes out. He says, "I'll call you, if you haven't stolen my phone." He then says, "Take a look at my priceless jewelry on your way out(or something like that). Don't try to steal them." LOL. The Nanny says, "Put that down!"(The almost theif is shown trying to steal the jewelry/thing). :lmao:

I personally would have been mad as hell at her if she tried to steal my things. I sure as hell wouldn't be joking around wih her.

Is that Arthur film any good? Was wanting to go see it.

Yes, I would say it is worth watching. I knew I wanted to see it because I adore Russell Brand and I LOVE the original Arthur with Dudley Moore. I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the original. I highly recommend it, and yes Arthur is such a sweet character, as always the lovable drunken millionaire...or billionaire...I recommend it... :)

After the second viewing of Arthur, I thought, "Why didn't his one-night stand just ask Arthur for the Gold watch? Arthur is the same man who gave away $17,000 to random people, and I am sure that watch cost less than 17,000."

Back