Attention to all american michael jackson fans

dancingmydreamallnight

Proud Member
There is a documentary in the making about the American music industry and one of the subjects will be the mysterious passing of Michael Jackson .
They are looking for all kind of shocking stories that has to do with the American music industry ( payola , rape , fraud , drugs , murder , etc... ) . They will expose all the dirt that has been going on in the music industry for over 50 years. All MJ fans who got a story it can be small , it can be big it don't matter it doesnt have to be about MJ but if you felt that something went unfair feel FREE to send your story to me .

This is very important , we can finally get at his brothers , Oprah Winfrey , Tom Sneddon , CIA , Tommy Mottola , etc... . Remember if you have a story that has nothing to do with MJ but with the American music industry feel free to send me a PM . If your story has the potential to feature in the documentary you will get paid a nice amount of money .
This documentary will feature in theatres next year.

Here is the link to the audition trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78Kp-jdbF4

Wow, this is amazing! You are working on this documentary? If so, please make sure the MJ part is accurate and not sensationalized. The truth will already be shocking!

So you are asking for stories about other musical artists that is shocking or about Michael?

Truthbetold- I think if MJ's part is presented tastefully, with facts and with credible people contributing information, then people will start to believe. If you can change the minds of a few, then it will be worth it, IMO.

There is a documentary in the making about the American music industry and one of the subjects will be the mysterious passing of Michael Jackson .
They are looking for all kind of shocking stories that has to do with the American music industry ( payola , rape , fraud , drugs , murder , etc... ) . They will expose all the dirt that has been going on in the music industry for over 50 years. All MJ fans who got a story it can be small , it can be big it don't matter it doesnt have to be about MJ but if you felt that something went unfair feel FREE to send your story to me .

This is very important , we can finally get at his brothers , Oprah Winfrey , Tom Sneddon , CIA , Tommy Mottola , etc... . Remember if you have a story that has nothing to do with MJ but with the American music industry feel free to send me a PM . If your story has the potential to feature in the documentary you will get paid a nice amount of money .
This documentary will feature in theatres next year.

Here is the link to the audition trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78Kp-jdbF4

You wanna get at his brothers? :mello:

Back