Attention: THIS IS IT - At The Cinema Forum [MUST READ] [UPDATE: POST 1 - 25/10]

andyroser

Proud Member
[UPDATE 25/10:]The forum has now a dedicated section for all your This Is It meet ups.

Please keep all meet ups in the new sub forum. Thanks.

I will still be cleaning the forum when and wherever possible.

Regards,

Andy

L.O.V.E.

This forum is for all discussion surrounding the feature film This Is It.

Topics that should be posted in here:

- All Official News and Information about This Is It: The Film (e.g. Trailers, Posters, Pictures and Information.)

- Speculation surrounding the film (e.g. what will be in the film, length, soundtracks etc)

- Your thoughts on the film (e.g. how you will connect with the film, etc)

And remember to respect each other :)

Much Love,

Andy

Last edited:
Re: Attention: THIS IS IT - At The Cinema Sub Forum [MUST READ]

Soundtrack discussion also?

Great idea! Great call :)

Amazing...beautiful !

Thanks...:sad:

OK, I know this info was probabyl released a while back but I can't find it now... when are the tickets going on sale?
Thanks

Tickets go on sale, September 27th I believe, check MsMo's thread in this forum and you should find the answer.

Am I ok to start a thread regarding a TII viewing in Manchester or Liverpool? There was one for London, but don't see that in here.

What time do the tickets go on sale on sunday??

A friend of mine told me yesterday she heard on the radio that the movie was only about 30 minutes...??? :bugeyed

Can't believe that's true... does anyone know about this???

No theres no way that would be true- 30 minutes! They having a laugh, naah they had hours n hours of footage, they wanna make as much money as possible, which means they wanna make it a movie worth remembering! It will be at least an hour n half- its gotta be!

Yeah i wish they would hurry up and give us more info, its really starting to annoy me now. I dont wanna miss out just because i dont know when & where tickets go on sale.

Yes, I don't buy it either. This would be rediculous!!!

I hope we get more information soon... :angel:

Here in Germany tickets will be on sale on sunday online and you can buy them directly in the cinemas so I'm really thinking of what will I do...hoping to buy them online and not beeing stuck into a server crush or something, or getting up really urly and stand my feet to the stomach in front of the cinema... :punk:

I know I heard somewhere that it was over 2 hours...but I can't remember where I heard that!

Vue is listing it as 100 minutes.
Cineplex says 111 minutes.

I guess nobody really knows yet. The agreement allowed by the judge stated a maximum run time of 150minutes, so it'll have to be less than that!

I want it to be 4 hours like LotR or something!!!

grrrrr ***** beep beep beep grrrrrrr

Waited up on Saturday night for the midnight selling of the cinema tickets - my cinmea Cheltenham or Glos was not listed as showing so I bought tickets for Bristol (bit of drive and nasty traffic) now this monring, low and behold Cheltenham is now showing it.

Oh well, looks like I am seeing it twice now lol once at Chelt and once at Bristol, I do think I mind anyway lol

Hope everyone has managed to get tickets they wanted xx

Can i post in this forum and try to find other fans going to see This is it on Oct 27th midnite showing at Clearview Middlebrook cinemas in Central jersey?

HI,
I 'M VERY NEW IN YOUR FORUM... I JUST DISCOVER YOU ONE MONTH AGO...
I'LL LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU : http://www.this-is-not-it.com/

PLEASE READ THAT PAGES WHEN YOU HAVE TIME....
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

Re: Attention: THIS IS IT - At The Cinema Forum [MUST READ] [UPDATE: POST 1 - 16/10]

So its confirmed 111 minutes? :( I wish the show would be at least 3 hours............

Re: Attention: THIS IS IT - At The Cinema Forum [MUST READ] [UPDATE: POST 1 - 16/10]

Yep. Thats like 9 minutes shy of 2 hours.

sorry but thats wong its : 60mins = 1 hour, + 41 mins = 111mins, so its 19mins short of 2 hours

Back